Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS D3 Gold - NA US Normal - PP Verfied! - Over 10 million in stock!!

Discussion on WTS D3 Gold - NA US Normal - PP Verfied! - Over 10 million in stock!! within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS D3 Gold - NA US Normal - PP Verfied! - Over 10 million in stock!!

Current Stock: 16 Million gold as of 2:45 am PST May 30th.
( I Expect more later tonight)

Prices:

$14 = 500 000 Gold

$25 = 1 000 000 Gold

CURRENT SPECIAL OFFER!! 2 000 000 Gold for $48.99!!!!!

Also included I'll throw in a "Staff of herding" Portal for NO EXTRA CHARGE. Simply let me know what difficulty you would like before we meet and after the transaction I'll open the portal for you. (invite your friends after, or just Jump in for the Achievements and Unicorn emblem unlock!)[/B]

If you are interested in an Inferno Whimsy-shire portal unlock only - Portals are at a price of $5 per Portal.

Note: Only Verified PayPal Payments will be accepted.

I'm on Diablo 3 almost all day, everyday. That being said sometimes I do need to sleep. My Skype is always on and will respond as soon as I'm available. I look forward to meeting you all.

Thank you,

- Beercules

Current stock 17 million (USA NORMAL SERVERS) - online and selling

Online, with 20 million in stock!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] Diablo 3 Gold - EU Normal Servers - 20€ / Million
05/29/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all, After selling Atlantica Online gold for the past months, I'm in Diablo 3 gold too ! I've got a few millions available right now that i'm selling at a rate of 20€ / million. You can check my past trades here on ePVPers, received thanks and you will see that every trade went smooth. You can PM me here for orders ;)
Looking for verfied middleman
01/18/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
if you are verified middleman contact with me skype: dincher.pb facebook: Dincher Chelik | Facebook
WTS Good and Cheap Chars not verfied more info here
05/26/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 20 Replies
Hi Guys I SELL a lvl 101 Bard/Cleric Sp:23k Set:+4 + 5 FB Wep + 5 Gold:123m Lvl:101 Full Int Special: have a avatar Server Pacific
WTB LV85+ NON VERFIED CHAR (AEGE SERVER)
03/29/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi.. I want to buy lv 85+ char server:doesn't matter!! paying $ via paypal.. post your char stats here.. Char must be non verfied =)
1 Million of Gold
03/23/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 36 Replies
/Script SILVER_PER_GOLD=0.01 Instead of 100 silver turning into 1 gold, it will now be 0.01 silver is one gold. Simplified further is 1 silver = 100 gold (0.001 is 1 silver = 1000 gold) Don't go crazy with it or you may get something like, h492487x24s45 gold. The more zeros between the decimal and the 1 will form larger amounts of money. Played a trick on my friend the other day by typing in /script SILVER_PER_GOLD=-1000000. Just pretended I handed his 3k gold off to a random person ...