Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

didn't recieve key?

Discussion on didn't recieve key? within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
didn't recieve key?

I just traded with Epvpmike, gave him 20 euros PSC(got screens of that). Then he didn't respond after that, and now went offline? Idk if I just got scammed or not, but it's kinda wierd cuz his TBM is extremely high?

I was supposed to recieve an diablo 3 key? Does that take a while to recieve or so? I don't get it, seems wierd that someone with 58 positive TBM scams others..
Old 05/25/2012, 16:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 05/25/2012, 16:51   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1029
The Black Market: 163/0/0
He really scams I think. He just got many reportīs but I dont know why you dont give him bad TBM?... Just try to contact the admin and call the Police to get your money back
Old 05/25/2012, 16:53   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
wrong section..
Old 05/25/2012, 16:57   #5

Here are the screens. They proof that he send me an message through his elitepvpers telling me hes the guy on skype, also confirms that the key works. Now hes offline, and no KEY YET!

Old 05/25/2012, 17:00   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I already did complaint to the police and i got the IP adress of this guy.

Ok an advice : quit this forum because admin works with him. My post has been deleted.