Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

multiple bots at the same time from same pc?

Discussion on multiple bots at the same time from same pc? within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
multiple bots at the same time from same pc?

hi, got a question.

i am botting atm with my main account (TNT using a VM)

a friend of mine stopped playing and gave me his account, so i would also like to bot with his acc.

how can i safely bot with 2 accs on 1 pc without there being too much risk of same IP ident etc?

i know there are pros in here doing this.

also, is there a way to link 2 bnet accs to same paypal acc?

i did read this in this forum in the past somewhere.

u can also pm me, answer me in also in german, i do not mind.

thanks in advance!

-livingtree
Old 11/12/2012, 08:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'd prefer an answer here, because I also want to bot with 3 Accs + play with my main acc safely ;-)

Any solutions? Someone told me I have to do a lot of things for this and that my 8gb ram aren't enough for this etc.

Ty
Old 11/12/2012, 10:39   #3

elite*gold: 94
Per Account a virtual machine which is sending his traffic over an own IP-Address, is the safest way I think but also the most expensive way.
Every Machine needs 1-2 Cores and 1-3 GB RAM.

Otherwise you can use 1 Virtual Machine with 3 Bots in it, sending all traffic over one IP-Address I think a VM with 8 GB RAM and 4 Cores should be enough for 3 Accounts. Of course the 3 Accounts aren't safe, but the Account which is played on the PC directly should be.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
multiple cabal clients running at the same time?
12/09/2012 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
anyone know how?
[Question] Use multiple script at the same time
08/23/2011 - DarkOrbit - 20 Replies
Hi everyone, I wonder if I can use several scripts at the same time, I tried to do so by adding a script file in the WP and tried to change everything we needed but I could not . That is anyone can tell me how please:) thank you. Regards, Allan. PS: I use a translator
Fix for multiple logging in at one time
03/21/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 69 Replies
Well some of you have noticed a bug that you can log onto one account multiple times simultaneously. Here's the fix. Go to gameworker.cs and find. if (Game.World.H_Chars.Contains(GC.MyChar.EntityID)) { Game.Character Old = (Game.Character)Game.World.H_Chars; Old.MyClient.Disconnect(); if...
Can run bot on multiple client at same time?
03/15/2010 - GW Bots - 2 Replies
Hi, sorry if this question is basic but I am a noob with computers. I have GW Multi Launch and have several accounts that I can bot on, but for some reason the bot and/or the injector only works for 1 client at a time. Is there any way to bot on 2 GW at once?
Buy multiple db packs as first time buyer(Paypal only)
04/04/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
If your in a hurry to buy multiple db packs but dont want to wait 3 days to buy again then this will help you. You will need 2 or more email accounts to do this and a paypal. Buy your dbs like normal then it should be emailed to you. Go to your paypal account and change your primary email to something different and it will change your log in to something else and trick the buying process to think your someone different. The codes should be emailed to your new primary email. Hope that helps.