Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bypass] Error 8x (Language locks)

Discussion on [Bypass] Error 8x (Language locks) within the Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Diablo 3 category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/13/2012, 13:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by STAUNCH View Post
Blizzh4kerz
Who is Blizzh4kerz?
Old 07/13/2012, 13:51   #17

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
If it works, release it on a website for everyone.

Also, "if" it works, people will donate you a small amount.

Not everyone and it will def not make you rich, but thats hardly the point in such a bypass hack.

Whats actual not working with this one ?

Its free u know ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/13/2012, 13:55   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by im with dummy ↑ View Post
I'd provide myself for testing purposes since one of my accounts needs to be fixed as well. I will write a review afterwards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunloop View Post
Either that or go find me a "well respected admins/mods", either way. It's simple and I'm waiting on you all to stop shouting "0mg sc4m y0" and actually go get proof that it's legit.
Here you go!
Old 07/13/2012, 13:58   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by aluke View Post
Here you go!
I've already PM'd him just awaiting a response.
Old 07/13/2012, 14:21   #20

elite*gold: 9
I would also give a try testing it.
Old 07/13/2012, 16:09   #21

I'm interested in a copy but i want to test before i buy access for x3 russian accounts I need to have the ability to do the following however..

1: There must be no GUI AT ALL.
2: as soon as it opens it MUST attach to a specific window title.
3: Language must be ruRU fakedlocal.
Old 07/13/2012, 16:14   #22

.Trashman, im with dummy ↑, any vouches yet?
Old 07/13/2012, 16:19   #23

Considering i was one of the first few people on this website to suggest a donation fund for the item you know for a fact i will give money for it IF its working and IF its legit. So i would like a test like i said i need the following:

1: There must be no GUI AT ALL.
2: as soon as it opens it MUST attach to a specific window title.
3: Language must be ruRU fakedlocal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunloop View Post
This has only currently been tested on the ruRU locked CD-Keys (Perhaps a ptBR person can be a vouch of legitness by letting us test on him?)

A friend of mine after hearing me bitch about how I simply lack the time to work on making this bypass myself said "fuck it, baylife" and worked on a bypass himself. After trial and error, it's complete (A VERY ROUGH COPY. Verification of donations, code clean up, and stealth have yet to be added but are in the works)

Now, the bad news. Simply put it's not free, for a number of reasons mainly the fact that public things get patched, MUCH sooner. I work full time (and if not full time I find work to do 24/7.) Hence I bitched at my friend, He also holds a full time job. So theres simply a lack of time. Plus, hey. It's cheaper than buying a new copy of the game.

Proof you say? Sure, find me a ptBR player to do a voucher. He'll get a free copy since ptBR needs to be tested anyway.

Outlay of the donations:

Accounts:
1 == $10
2 == $17
3 == $26
4 == $35

(Work out special days for anything more)

Each update(If applicable):
1 == $2.50

(No plans for update discounts currently)

Feel free to donate more if you wish!

Please PM me for more info (or e-mail me at )
With puting up a donation block per account is setting you up for your program to be reversed compiled, i can understand doing maybe a one time fee of 30$ for Source of working copy.

Or 10$ for multi loads. and then a update fee. dont get to greedy.
Old 07/13/2012, 16:43   #24

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Best is:

Quote:
Accounts:
1 == $10
2 == $17
3 == $26
4 == $35
Its actual cheaper to use 2x the "2" Option for 17 instead of "4".

2x 17 => 34

Might be a genius donation system ...
Old 07/13/2012, 21:28   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOne652089 View Post
Best is:

Its actual cheaper to use 2x the "2" Option for 17 instead of "4".

2x 17 => 34

Might be a genius donation system ...
No, 4 is simply a nice rounded # of $35. Since the majority of the people I talked to, wanted 4 licenses I picked the even # of $35.

Anyway, there will be no sales untill dummy gets his copy first and can vouch. The authorization system is nearly done being coded in (So that only people who pay, can use it) once thats completed and It's pentested to make sure it can't be cracked dummy gets his copy.

So please, stop PMing me saying youll buy if you can have proof. Proof is coming once Dummy gets his copy.

edit @ dougsta no GUI at all, it's simply run the loader and it launches D3 with the bypass injected.

edit: well there you have it a video to tide you over till dummy gets his copy

it's all garbaged up for the first few seconds (Issue with xsplit local recording) but it fixes its self just before I launch D3 normally. Youll see it launched normally (WITH REMEMBER ACCOUNT ENABLED) getting error 82 I instantly close it, open it agian with the bypass and log in. Tada

(still being processed quality will go up over time)
Old 07/13/2012, 22:00   #26

elite*gold: 139
Received Thanks: 24,256
#closed, if you want to sell something use the D3 Trading section.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread