Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2
You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking For A Good Maphack

Discussion on Looking For A Good Maphack within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking For A Good Maphack

Im Looking For A Good Undetected Maphack

Can Anyone Help Me?
Old 07/13/2008, 09:06   #2

i dont think there is one
Old 07/13/2008, 11:40   #3

its not a maphack but you can port to the next lvl. AutoTeleport 1.6 , is the "safest" at the moment.
Old 07/15/2008, 23:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hertel View Post
its not a maphack but you can port to the next lvl. AutoTeleport 1.6 , is the "safest" at the moment.
not at all, first of all its a plugin dll which stays the whole time injected in your process. it injects threads uses 20x readprocessmemory per room and hooks several d2 functions...

the safest maphack is gmap (dll injection and pseudo thread suspension) by theace or lolwut by me (code injection + thread suspension+i consider it as the safest mh out but its also one of the buggiest, i still need to fix some annoying bugs)

find it at eon