Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone Know Good/Safe Spots To Hack?

Discussion on Anyone Know Good/Safe Spots To Hack? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Anyone Know Good/Safe Spots To Hack?

Lets say I'm level 53 aloken and I want to do commision quests at Parca Temple would that be a safe place to hack, i mean if i get my mob outside of the map behind the walls? Killing Praus?

Or anyone got any suggestions?

*And if you could give me a guide would be nice on where to hack at whatever lvl*

Thanks everyone once again in advance for being good sports!
Old 06/22/2010, 23:46   #2

Tbh I don't really do CQ's when I hack mainly because theres to much people. Though if you really want to do Prauses etc. You can pull them and kill them behind the walls out of sight. Tbh for 53-60 I'd recommend doing Castor / Norak 2nd floor. Pull and kill on the walls. No drops so people don't really get suspicious(Monsters don't really drop items on walls :P) Also it's pretty hard to see your name through all the monsters so yeah you wouldn't really be known by a name. But if you prefer CQ's just kill them out of site etc. But try to stay away from CQ's around people friendly places. And also DO NOT do the crespo CQ's because theres so many high levels coming to do A , B , C Dungeon sooo. Most of them would most probably be familiar with FRAPS etc. Sooo just farm Norak/Castor 2nd floor till 60 and run Crespo C. Basicly a level a run ^_^
Old 06/23/2010, 02:42   #3

if u on siz def empty serv. asray most empty n oread second empty. u can hck into walls but they will not drop anything other den vc which mean no possible args. if u do, dont pick up any vc cuz gm can check log. i also wonder if they can check coor log to see if u get valid coor so u can get banned form dat too if they do. uh just try to lure mobs into a corner n kill em quick. turnning mob speed off or making them 0 speed helps kill em faster. as for lvling: parca til lv 55-57. norak 2 or castor 2 most high lvl parts til 60. crespo c til 65, lvling gets harder so itll still take long, try in many df as possible, from 65-80 is most diff part, will take a while. again, do many dfs, try crespo b wen capabled, ofc once 80 python. btw if u use wall hack u can get to 85+ mobs. they r the only mobs i kno in game who doesnt dc u even tho u arent their lvl, as long as ur 80+. n 85+ guide, is sorta obbv