Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aloken Skill Build (Need Help Please)

Discussion on Aloken Skill Build (Need Help Please) within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Aloken Skill Build (Need Help Please)

Hey everyone I was wondering the Aloken is a new character and I'm in need of your opinion. Mainly because I want peoples ideas. Anyway, Im looking for a good skill build for the aloken and can anyone tell me what stats i need to add to it? Right now my aloken is lvl 12! hahahah noob i know... but it will higher soon enough

And what AOE skills are good that i should max out and what not.
Please help me!

Thanks to all and have a good day! *You Can Private Message Me Also*
Old 06/17/2010, 08:12   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
this might help you, it has damage lists, and you can set the number of skillpoints you have.
Old 06/17/2010, 11:36   #3

just do what everybody does, +9lvl130, +9lvl145 wep stat req (assuming your serv already has those), then dump the remaining to vit then you got urself a decent meat shield. (high def, high shield, high hp, average dmg on mobs and players, but if you fight against another meat shield it would be long and boring ^_^)
or put enough vit no to die or to get 1hit in the pvp (maybe 250 or 300 would do), then do 500 or maybe 600 dex, then you got urserlf a glass cannon (btw this my choice build ^_^)(very nice dmg, high critrate, low shield, low hp but can surely do a lot of dmg on mobs and players. just don't get hit).

offensive skills:
Spear Mastery(10), Flash Hit(10)(does 3hit combo when maxed)
Double Spear(10)(does3hit combo when maxed, fast CD)
Vision Blade(?)(if you want to max this you could, has decent dmg, CD, aoe)
Blow Storm(10)((8hit combo with aoe)does 7hit single target attacks and aoe at the last)
Spin Edge(10)(i think this do 6hit aoe combo,not really sure, but does a lot of great dmg)
Judgment Step(10)(maybe 5 or 6 hit splash combo, most fav skills amongst alokens fast and furious along with a 2sec stun at the end and has a lovely CD)
Destroy Storm(10)(decent damage but has a long skill graphic, last hit actually does not do dmg, it's just there for show)
Ancient Force(5)(emits a 3 pulse aoe dmg on a SPOT, if your enemy moved away from the spot it doesn't hit, but has excellent dmg even though it's just lvl5)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2011, 02:45   #4

i got a good sequence for new global dekaron A7!!!!
offensive skills:
jugdment steep lvl 10: 6 hits nd the last stuning enemy
lavi en rose lvl 10: 5 hits nd giv more def for mobs(is good to lvl up)!!!
spin edge lvl 10: 5 hits nd is a fast skill nd a good dmg!!
blow storm lvl 10 : 6 hits nd a good dmg (but doenst is good to pk because just the last hit aoe)
vision blade lvl 6+ : 3 hits
redius hit lvl 6+ : 4 hits nd got a good damage(the last hit got a low speed but this skill still was soo good!!)
las alies dichires lvl 10: 4 hits whit a fast speed nd a excelent dmg!!
etheral shock lvl 5: 1 hit but was ur best hit because this is skill concentrate all nature power on ur spear to make the hit!!(got a good range)

i dont use double spear because got a low catch chance
nd flash hit got a low dmg nd is a low lvl skill!!

Buffs:
spell bless lvl 10 : increast the sucess chance of ur spell buffs
pyschical bless lvl 10 :giv more def
decreast damage lvl 10: lowers enemy hit on you(is good for classes off magic damage!i use with pyschical to!!!)
rebelion sword lvl 10 : when catch increast ur damage to 11%(if u got a good damage its make ur damage excelent!!!)
resists lvl 10: when catch down ur enemy magic resists(if u use spear with light or poision its good!! but if u got mages on ur party when u pk buff the mages with this anybody can kill u !!!)
aqua remove lvl 10 : this buff giv u knock back resists but dont reduce the dmg nd dont reflect him!!(this is good when u using la defense because giv kb resists!!)
la defense lvl 5 :think is the best aloken skill!!! giv 75 % pyschical resists(its soo good to pk because when enemy got a good dmg its make him dmg lowest!!!XD! but remenber is just for 10 sec!!)
ciesta la vien lvl 5 : when u make 100% on the purple bar u can use this skill!!! giv more 10% dmg!!! its good but is hard to got 100% -.-
fast running lvl 5 : giv more speed!!!
trans up lvl 3 : its obviously !!! giv more 50 all status!!

the best class ALOKEN!!
status build !!!!
this is a build to pvp pk! 5 in heal nd dex to use weap nd all in str!!!
put light on ur spear!!!(because this increast dmg of ur skills)
when u go pvp just use la def when pvp realy starts(because this skill just is for 10 sec nd got a high colltime!!)
in 10 sec u need win the pvp!!!
just bagis can win u!!
XD
ty click on tanks if u like !!!
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread