Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Topic yohoo!!! Da second part hahaha

Discussion on New Topic yohoo!!! Da second part hahaha within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Topic yohoo!!! Da second part hahaha

ok im building a mage my question is:

Whats the best build for a Mage? whats the best skills that i can use with her(she got like 30skills so idk witch ones use firer lightning or Ice?
reply my topic i really need some opcions.
Old 04/10/2010, 17:54   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Use all 3, there are two options, if ur use to tank classes then use a want, set ur stats to ur wepeon, and the rest on heal (thats a legit build).
If ur use to fighting ranged use wand and all on spr (also for hacking)
Skills... + all buffs, if you like pvp then + lvl 51 skills (if ur lower then 1XX) im all out of options.
Old 04/10/2010, 20:07   #3

Read this:

Then this:

Both threads will give you an overall idea of how to build a mage skill wise. Regarding stats, use your current level wand's str/spr requirement, rest into vit.

... yohoo! ._.?
Old 04/12/2010, 16:16   #4

elite*gold: 20
If you are going for a legit build, put enough stat points for the weapon and the rest into heal. If you are hacking build, put enough stats for the weapon and the rest into spirit.

As for skills, I would put most of them into the masteries and then AoE skills and buffs. And don't use all 3 elements because you will be spread too thin. Pick two of the three and only use those.

If you are a hacker, I wouldn't put any skills into energy mastery, and the only buff I would use is Mana Force. Save your points for the 3 masters and only AoE skills. If you are full SPR, you will be strong enough to spread yourself through all 3 elements with no problem ^^
Old 04/12/2010, 22:01   #5

elite*gold: 260
30 str, 359 spr the rest on health

For skills just look online there are many amazing buids
Old 04/12/2010, 23:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachamo512 View Post
And don't use all 3 elements because you will be spread too thin. Pick two of the three and only use those.
Haha, yeah, sach... good joke, man... careful, though, he might not realise youre being sarcastic.