Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

latest update more truble than juste bypass

Discussion on latest update more truble than juste bypass within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
latest update more truble than juste bypass

if im correct the new update didn't just took out the bypass it also included in the game something that detects if u have opened cheat engine. if if finds that CE is running u get DC even if did not connect to the game with the bypass.
Also after yesterdays update CE display an expired text box when u open the program( at least thats what happens for me and some of my friends who also use CE 5.5)
Does anybody else noticed that same problem?
Old 04/02/2010, 11:24   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTTzapone View Post
if im correct the new update didn't just took out the bypass it also included in the game something that detects if u have opened cheat engine. if if finds that CE is running u get DC even if did not connect to the game with the bypass.
Also after yesterdays update CE display an expired text box when u open the program( at least thats what happens for me and some of my friends who also use CE 5.5)
Does anybody else noticed that same problem?
The cheat engine thing was an 1april joke ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2010, 11:55   #3

yes i can assure you everyone have that problem so just wait for new update on the bypass and please read a few post first before you post ,there been 5 topic about this already ,hacking is part of the game and they will never be able to patch all the hack. now let close this thread up
Thanks
1 User