Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sweet Trainer ?

Discussion on Sweet Trainer ? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sweet Trainer ?

Hello All i am currently trying to make a Trainer for me and my firneds to use to save alot of time reloading crc bypass and cheatengin ect

I wanna know if its possible to load REXIGNATION into my trainer aka have the options to Disable XIGNCODE and BYPASS CRC check As well as all the CE hacks on one trainer

If so what would be the commands needed in the trainer or even to run REXIGNATION but auto run it like -bypass crc check 1 -Launch c:/ What Ever You Pick

Please Help Me

Tricky!!!!
Old 03/17/2010, 02:05   #2

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
You mean how would you built your own bypass in 5 min (never going to happen) or you just wan't to merge trainer and launhcer? (I don't know why would you wan't to do that, complicating it since it's pretty easy to use the bypass as is...)
Old 03/17/2010, 02:37   #3

Well yer i would like to merg them making it easyer for my friends to understand basicly making it a 1 click hack almost and me learning a bit more in the proccess of it,

So alls i have to do it update the hacks once not tell them time after time on how to do it as well + makes loading the game so much easyer
Old 03/17/2010, 15:02   #4

elite*gold: 20
Of course it is possible, but it's not as easy as you think.
You should learn how does the reXIGNation work and make your own trainer incoprorating that thing.
Old 03/17/2010, 17:39   #5

any links where i can learn this ?
Old 03/17/2010, 19:47   #6

elite*gold: 20
Well i'm not sure if there's a way to actually launch another file in CE trainers (cause i never make them)? But i guess you could make a script which would do the same as the reXIGNation launcher.

Though why is it to hard for your friends to just use reXIGNation and then use your trainer?
Old 03/17/2010, 20:08   #7

because basicly he is a ****** lol he just cant seem to do it at all which out getting all confused
Old 03/17/2010, 23:33   #8

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Then merging it will no't help him at all beacuse the only difference between now and then will be that if you merge it will be one file, but he will still have to do the same process as if there are 2 files (trainer + launcher)
Old 03/18/2010, 13:26   #9

alls i want it to do it to launch the game through the trainer with crc bypass enabled and then just Ctrl+1 ect for hacks for him