Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

After lvl 130, do you get banned if you lvl up more than 1 per day?

Discussion on After lvl 130, do you get banned if you lvl up more than 1 per day? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/17/2010, 21:18   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syberboy View Post
I leveled off yoshi, but now that he doesn't give exp anymore, it's much much harder.
Once you hit around lvl 120+ crespo is bad exp really, so i suggest doing abyss A run. i was able to do 3+ lvls a day when i was lvl 140+ on just abyss (though i might of had a amulet).
i haven't tried using crevice for lvl'ing...abyss imo is bad xp at 150+ so I don't think A will be better. I just do DF now. Waiting for A6 maps =D
Old 03/18/2010, 00:41   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachamo512 View Post
i haven't tried using crevice for lvl'ing...abyss imo is bad xp at 150+ so I don't think A will be better. I just do DF now. Waiting for A6 maps =D
Yeah i know i would get like only 5% when i was lvl 145+ and that was with a 2x amulet! T.T
So im stopping at 155 now till something easier comes up
Old 03/18/2010, 15:51   #18

i am lvl 142 atm. i am always hacking at space. i never heard someone got banned for leveling fast. i will hack up ti 170+ then i can tell u
Old 03/20/2010, 13:21   #19

The thing is when you get reported for hacking and their screenshot is not clear they'll check your level log this means they can see everything you've done in the last month or so, when they see 2 levels a day on lvl 140 they'll notice something is wrong and will ban you. They are not browsering trough the logs aslong as you don't get reported by another player or get caught by an [GM].
Old 03/20/2010, 20:47   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAslana View Post
The thing is when you get reported for hacking and their screenshot is not clear they'll check your level log this means they can see everything you've done in the last month or so, when they see 2 levels a day on lvl 140 they'll notice something is wrong and will ban you. They are not browsering trough the logs aslong as you don't get reported by another player or get caught by an [GM].
This is usually not the case iAslana. When someone reports you or when a GM checks your logs and finds something suspious, they do not ban you right then and there. There must be clear evidence through many obvious screen shots or a clear video. If they sense something is wrong, what they just do then is monitor you every once in a while, so you need to hope they dont caught you during a bad time. Since lvling has many many varibles to it, a +exp amulet, +exp days, good dfs, bad dfs, may lots of dg runs, maybe lots of quests, maybe you were stalking a hacker and killing their kills, et cetera. So that is why they can't just ban you all because they saw something suspicious in your logs.
Old 03/20/2010, 21:07   #21

I had Thanatos on my msn, so who knows the best? If you want me to post some chatlogs I can.
Old 03/20/2010, 21:13   #22

Quote:
I had Thanatos on my msn, so who knows the best? If you want me to post some chatlogs I can.
Good now I can have my go

2moons Gms looked logs up and looked for people who were on higher maps at lower lvls then required and banned the only way they banned others was if it was like 10 lvls in 1 day. Otherwise they put them on watch and looked them up when online to see if they could catch them hacking.
VIA< GM NEWSTEAD? Wanna see chat logs? lol

THAT WAS BEFORE:

Now It is gamehi gms who I really dont think care about it, they are being bombarded with emails etc they have to answer so I doubt they get much ingame time anyway.

So Acclaims out so heres my response
YOU KNOW JACK SQUAT BECAUSE THANATOS IS OUT THE DOOR ALONG WITH THE ACCLAIM GMS.
Old 03/20/2010, 21:29   #23

Quote:
Even so, that does not mean you have been on the other side, that one that needs to hide from Thanatos.
I have had many encounters with Thanatos in the past, he has even killed me in Chain of fire for no reason( i dont actually know how he did that, but he did). I actually remember this one time when he came to one of my dfs, after my gm detector went off i just tele'd to the stairs and waited there, then i saw one of my pt members get banned because he was still hacking, but since i was just standing there and not doing anything, he couldn't ban me.
I have seen many of my friends ban by him, and not once has it been him just banning them, each one has had him take a screen shot of him and post in that old section of 2moons called "the wall of shame".
Another reason as to why i believe that they just can't ban on logs is that I am one of the most suspious "legit" player of the game. Over just the past 6 months, i have gone through 2 mages (151+), one ak(150+), 4 summies(138/142/142/155), 2 segs(138/141), 2 bagis (138/145), and 3 hunters (121/142/115) yet none of them have been ban while i was lvling them, even though some of them went from 120+ to 145+ in just 2-3 days.