Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

editing hacks for pservers?

Discussion on editing hacks for pservers? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
editing hacks for pservers?

ok im kinda a noob hacker, all i can really do is take the scripts people release and then edit them lol...but what i was trying to do it change the offsets (im not sure if thats all i have to do to make it work on the pserver) but i was trying up change my hacks to work on IPU Dekaron (formally known as Only Dekaron) the only hack that i can change to work is zoom hack...i can get speed hack to work but then i dc very shortly after...can any1 help me out on this? maybe try it or give me something u think is the solution, any help would be appriciated
Old 03/13/2010, 06:23   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
try this its a page for dekaron hacks, read around but DONT POST THERE (just making it clear)