Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dont wanna get this confused..

Discussion on dont wanna get this confused.. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool dont wanna get this confused..

when some one says they dupe weapons does that mean they buy them or actally duplicate the weapon ? O.o
Old 02/21/2010, 08:51   #2

dupe means duplication. So if they say "i am making dupe weapons", it means they are duplicating weapons.
But if they are saying "im buying dupe weapons", it means they are buying weapons someone else has duplicate.
Old 02/21/2010, 09:50   #3

is weapon dupe complicated? sounds prety interesting since i heard a few guilds do it lol
Old 02/21/2010, 10:03   #4

Its more simplistic then most think and there are several methods. Do a little searching on the forums and you may find some tips that may make you want to tinker around.
Old 02/21/2010, 13:49   #5

Received Thanks: 3,355
There are some ways but some old ways don't work atm..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Safe Mode :confused::confused::confused:
07/16/2010 - Technical Support - 20 Replies
Heey ich weiss irgendwie nicht wie ich Safe Mode starten kann,ich habe es schon versucht beim starten F8 oder F5 zu drücken. Aber es passiert immernoch nichts. Kann mir da jemand helfen ? Währe echt nett und bekommt natürlich auch ein Thanks + iTrader wenn alles geklappt hat. PPS:Habe eine Logitech Tastatur. wenn´s weiterhilft :confused::confused::confused:
:confused::confused: Rates ändern :confused::confused:
03/06/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 7 Replies
Hallo epvp. Folgendes:Ich wollte meine Rates so ändenr wie auf Doofmt2 oder ShenShi. Irgednjemand sagste was von event oder so. ICh will nur wissen wie man sie PERMANENT ändert und nicht /priv_empire ...
:confused:just wanna ask...
07/26/2009 - Grand Chase - 5 Replies
I'm a little confused... is perfect hack detected or not? in other threads it says it's detected but to some they say it's not.... i'm afraid to try it... just wanna ask..:confused::confused:
If you dont wanna play 2moons.
09/08/2008 - Dekaron - 20 Replies
Hi, If some of you have a 2moons account with a lvl 80+ on, and you dont wanna play anymore. Then please send the account and code to me, then i would be happy :D Please dont leave Negative comments.. :handsdown: God Bless You :handsdown:
Dont wanna unequip
12/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hey I soon want to realot my att point so I have no strength. I have a poleaxe and I dont wanna unequip it by mistake so I cant equip it again. Does anyone know a trick, hack or something that makes it so you cant unequip your items ? :)