Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crespo Dungeon Dc

Discussion on Crespo Dungeon Dc within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Crespo Dungeon Dc

Recently ive had problems with dcing in crespo dungeon while using hacks. Ive tried going in without any and testing them one by one to see which ones would cause it to dc and so far its been non-agro and skill, which sadly are the two most important hacks while doing a crespo run. Even worse i tend to dc at the same exact point right as u kill the first zombie coffin. If anyone knows why this is happening or anything that can help please tell me, it would be much appreciated.
Old 01/17/2010, 04:00   #2

For me its only vac that dc's me.Wait until your about to knock down Laidens wooden door before you turn on vac. Maybe that will help.
Old 01/17/2010, 04:26   #3

Well to be honest i dont even know the problem but i tried playing normally without hacks up until the first zombie coffin. When i get to it i break it then turn on non-agro and i dc. I dont even use vac most of the time. Ive dcd at that same point about 7x in a row.
Old 01/17/2010, 05:39   #4

And you can use all your hacks outside of crespo dg?

If you don't dc when hacking in maps but dc in crespo dg then I am at a loss....sorry.

try this..

Old 01/17/2010, 05:57   #5

yea i can hack everywhere no problem Crespo dungeon has been the only problem ive had using them. Plus ive already used that and it doesnt dc me its only skill and non-agro so far that ive tested.
Old 01/17/2010, 10:04   #6

Well, turn on No aggro,wall,skillz,auto pot,GM tele,and GM detect before going in. Once your in turn speed on....Then turn on vac just before you enter to Laiden.

If you still DC I would buy a new computer..heh

Sorry I could not help more.
Old 01/18/2010, 01:15   #7

I just want to know if theres something im doing wrong or something i havent tried yet. Ive tried everything so far and still nothing. Crespos always given me problems that no one could explain and its only that dungeon. Any suggestions that i havent already tried would be helpful at this point. Thanks.
Old 01/18/2010, 15:29   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin804 View Post
Well to be honest i dont even know the problem but i tried playing normally without hacks up until the first zombie coffin. When i get to it i break it then turn on non-agro and i dc. I dont even use vac most of the time. Ive dcd at that same point about 7x in a row.
Activate all the hacks you want to use before entering crespo, not inside.
Old 01/19/2010, 05:56   #9

I did initiate them before i went inside. I actually quit for about 2 days out of frustration and came back today to test it one more time to find out that the dcing had gone away. I dont know why it was doing that but it seems whatever the problem was its gone, for now anyways. Thanks for the help anyways guys.