Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I made a dekaron leveling guide

Discussion on I made a dekaron leveling guide within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I made a dekaron leveling guide

Here's a dekaron leveling guide which I wrote on another website...tell me if it's useful.Click here for the link:
Old 01/11/2010, 15:29   #2

elite*gold: 20
Dont post a legit leveling guide in a hacking forum pls...
Old 11/12/2010, 19:12   #3

elite*gold: 0
U did not make thi-s (guide) Stop lieing ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2010, 19:51   #4

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Write a lvling guide with hacks then it can stay

(that guide was written in december 2009 so you can see why we think you didn't do it)

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
100% hand-made power leveling
11/22/2010 - Aion Trading - 88 Replies
100% Hand-made and totally secure.:mofo: 1.100% handmade power leveling is what we always insist on. 2.We offer a 24 hours non-stop leveling guarantee while we work. 3.Professional power leveling team. 4.With self-developed account information management system and advanced power leveling monitor system, 100% safety is guaranteed. 5.Never move any items or Aion Kinah during the leveling; all the loot will be kept in the account.
100% hand-made power leveling and T10 Gear
11/14/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 51 Replies
100% Hand-made and totally secure. 1.100% handmade power leveling is what we always insist on. 2.We offer a 24 hours non-stop leveling guarantee while we work. 3.Professional power leveling team. 4.With self-developed account information management system and advanced power leveling monitor system, 100% safety is guaranteed. 5.Never move any items or Aion Kinah during the leveling; all the loot will be kept in the account.
Real hand made power leveling service.
12/14/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everyone. I'm now offering power leveling services to anyone that plays US aion online and only US. Pretty much, I leveled my templar to 50 and got bored as there's not much to do after that. So I pretty much sold my account. I'm not chinese or foreign. I live in Maryland, USA and very legit. I'm not here to steal your account or do anything with it. While leveling, I will be online on MSN/Yahoo while playing. I need money and I believe this is a real good way to do that. Or if you just...