Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tips on karon fire pot hacking.

Discussion on tips on karon fire pot hacking. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
tips on karon fire pot hacking.

there is someone that can finish in hard mode? if yes can you gimme some tips?
Old 10/07/2016, 20:15   #2

when he spawns use mob speed to move him far away from the room. then turn off the speed and make him slow.

attack him until tarik spawns, when tarik spawns hit him without pet hack so he is aggro to your char not ur pet.

use your pet with ctrl+q and pet hack to almost kill dr labo while u stand away from your pet's attacks with tarik on you, get him as close to dead as possible, because you have to be able to finish in like 12 seconds.

once labo is basically dead in a couple more hits.
go and kill tarik then kill labo.

if its too complicated, get better hacks than can freeze tarik and keep labo moving.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/11/2016, 02:17   #3

did it drops s2? i usually do in normal mode and 0 drops -.-
Old 11/26/2016, 01:09   #4

Normal mode = no SB dropp.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Hacking tips
07/24/2014 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, i didnt played dekaron like 1 year. But now i got hacks and want to start again playing dekaron. I saw that much changes happened to the game and now i dont know where to lvl up really fast. I saw a thread where someone is selling a plvl service and he said that he lvl a char from 1 to 160 in 3 days. So it would be great if someone gives me some tips for lvl up fast and to earn some dils. I willgive you a little present if you have good tips for me ;) Ty P.S. I dont want to make any...
Tips and Tricks On Hacking CS:S
12/22/2010 - Counter-Strike - 2 Replies
Now, after researching on the subject of hacking for CS:S (Counter-Strike Source). I came to a simple conclusion, It's a better idea to hack. CS (Counter-Strike). CS:S has more players. Better screenshots. And more people will be trying to make there machinimas (Movies) in the servers, other words. Their going to film you. Now if you don't enjoy playing CS as much as CS:S, that's ok. Thats what i'm here for. To teach you easy ways not to get caught hacking. First, STEAM (A Game community)....
[Help] Tips on Hacking?
02/13/2010 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Anyone have any tips when hacking. Its hard to sneak around without people seeing you hack, and cry about it. Just wondering if you have any suggestions on hacking safely.
Hacking Tips
01/31/2010 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
so guys i will start hacking so any one any tips for me im lvl 108 bagi ^^
Fire Tao Hunting Tips?
04/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Ok, heres the deal. My fire tao recently hit 112 and with my current equipts i can 2 hit Hawkings with Fire Circle aka Inferno. So im used to luering with my trojan and trying to rage hit as many as i can for good drops, but is it the same basic thing with a fire tao? Do i luer as many hawks as i can and kill them all at once or do i pick them off individually for Best item drops. If you have experienced this with you character, witch hunting method gives you the ebst results?