Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem...

Discussion on problem... within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
problem...

so in crespo dungeon i am forced to use the script that only makes mobs have attack range of 0, meaning they can not harm me, if i use vachack script, game crashes almost instantly

but the problem is at ivid laiden guy, i want him to spawn, but he just follows me like a normal mob and summons nothing

(yes i have edited him correctly in winhex...)

i imagine since he has attack range of 0 like any other mob, his "Attack" of summon depends that he has me in his reach, wich he doesn't...

the only way i see to go around this is to get to him normally, exist dungeon, deactivate any "mob controling" CE script, and go back in... but as you can imagine this is not very convienient and im yet to try it, i just tought about it...

anything i missed in this mass spawn deal?
Old 12/29/2009, 14:49   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Do u have any other csv edits? (that work/dont work)
Old 12/29/2009, 14:55   #3

no i only edited Ivid Laiden, but he simply acts like all other mobs and never spawns... im gonna try and make his speed 0.1 and make his stance agressive.

will the 0 range script, have any effect on him? last time i remember, direct winhex edits have more priority than CE scripts (thats how it was with oread if i recall...)

EDIT: oh i just tought about it, since there are 3 different instances, and im doing A, aren't there also 3 Ivid Laidens......?
Old 12/29/2009, 14:59   #4

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
This might be a stupid question, but did u edit the PackIO to 0?
Old 12/29/2009, 15:03   #5

no, since im doing WINHEX edit, not CSV edit, forgot to mention that, sorry
Old 12/29/2009, 17:49   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenDark View Post
last time i remember, direct winhex edits have more priority than CE scripts
no, they do not. CE overwrites whatever the data pack says. My guess is that your vac script is killing your edits. Take out the parts of your vac script that you edited with winhex and I bet it will start to work much better.

And there are 3 different Laidens, one for each level, each with different names. go look at dungeons and it will tell you the names of each Laiden for the different runs. Make sure you edit the one you want
Old 12/29/2009, 17:55   #7

I'll try, ty

noe for some stupid unkown reason when i get in the DG i get 0,000000000000000000000000001 FPS -.-