Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Oh no not Email authentication!

Discussion on Oh no not Email authentication! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Oh no not Email authentication!

hi. so today they updated the Email authentication and ofc i have all 7 chars spread on 7 different accounts. Well i dont remember the emails i used LOL, my fault ofcourse.

lost:

bagi level 116
segnale level 92
AK level 89
aloken level 89
summoner level 94
hunter level 90
mage level 102

and offcourse my bank char with 64m cash and loads of L3 and stuff worth millions. anyone wanna share their lose?. or maybe got a way to get them back^^

**** YOU GAMEHI!
Old 12/17/2009, 22:51   #2

what are you on about "email authentiaction"?
Old 12/18/2009, 00:50   #3

Here is what's going on with that (I think): some jerk posted a lot of supposedly hacked account info on the forums (actually stuff he stole from a pserver). In response, Acclaim made it so you have to update your PW before you can log in to 2Moons. No one has lost their character, you just have to update all of your PWs before you can log on to the. And heck, maybe not all the accounts require it either.
Old 12/18/2009, 01:29   #4

yea i fixed it now. had to make 7 new gmails took a while!
Old 12/18/2009, 05:25   #5

elite*gold: 260
This is why you keep things in a notebook, let this be a learning thing always keep records of your accounts.
Old 12/18/2009, 10:40   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
I take a screenshot of the filled registration page every time I make a new account. Then I save it in some secure place, that way I don't have to remember all the infos .
Old 12/18/2009, 11:11   #7

lol they dont ask for email, go to 2moon web page and log in your char name and password than just change the password .and if you lost all your password then hell the hell you level all your char so high lol