Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 05:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Total boredom and a few questions

Discussion on Total boredom and a few questions within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/06/2009, 03:40   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 7,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by waidas123 View Post
i keep crashing when i change the PackIO to 0, any help for that?
do a barrel roll X)

sry i cant help i only uswe CE
Old 12/06/2009, 07:39   #32

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
posts #30 #32 reported for offtopic spamm
Old 12/23/2009, 12:02   #33

elite*gold: 0
Hmmm.....

im at 95 but i dont think mass spawning oread is a good option with the GMs sitting in ghostmode and busting everyone who tries to lure him but thats ur choice.

But if there is any other effective way to lvl then ur more than welcome to share with us!

Sjo out

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boredom 30 Minute Skatemontag - Bad quality alert
07/04/2010 - Video Art - 0 Replies
used my mobile phone for it and tried some stuff in vegas to get the colors back to some higher standart... dunno just gave that ugly footage a shot. YouTube - Please Don't Die
© Haydz' Boredom Status
10/17/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Okay so I am one of those people who get bored very easily. I took it upon myself to just for fun recode a server from scratch with tane also coding from scratch it encouraged me too also,we're both sort of at the same stage. I've just finished basic login after several problems with the buffer (i won't go into details)... and i can now login and i've done Chatting (well talk) but players cant see each other yet due to a few packet problems (Get Surroundings). Currently the server...
Boredom pranks!
06/19/2007 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
www.myspace.com/xvagvicex <--- myspace my friend n i made for our pranks check it out and give some feedback, id liek to kno what everyone thinks about it. text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=tell ur friends too' border='0' alt='tell ur friends too' />