Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with resignation for dek eu

Discussion on Help with resignation for dek eu within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Help with resignation for dek eu

im using the most updated one by Nebular, but everytime i start the gamehi client to log on to dekaron hellion i dc at loading screen after i log in. is this resignation not working with gamehi client ? or it only works with 2moons acclaim client ?
Old 11/30/2009, 22:41   #2

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
+#1 reported at 30/11/09 GMT +1 22:40 cause wrong section
Old 12/01/2009, 00:07   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
#Moved
Old 12/01/2009, 04:27   #4

darn cant believe i made that thread there lol could have sworn was in right place, i browse the forum to much was confused lmao anyone know whats going on why i dc with the resig ?
Old 12/04/2009, 14:35   #5

# request close
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[READ]My Resignation, Sorry Guys
04/11/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 16 Replies
I'm currently going to be gone for quite some time due to personal problems. I can't maintain my sticky either, so if someone else could take over that duty i would really appreciate it. Sorry that i must go, but I've gotten rid of my computer and I plan to spend more time with friends and family rather then sitting on the computer day in and day out. So with that said,
[TEMP-RESIGNATION]Sorry, but i must go for a while
04/09/2010 - Joining e*pvp - 3 Replies
I'm currently going to be gone for quite some time due to personal problems. Sorry that i must go, but I've gotten rid of my computer and I plan to spend more time with friends and family rather then sitting on the computer day in and day out. Could a admin place my guardian status on hold until i can come back and re-assume my duties i would appreciate it. So with that said, Goodbye elitepvpers, I wish you all the best.
My resignation dont worck's
01/10/2010 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Hi, can enyone help me, when i open my launcher, browse for dekaron.exe, laung, the dekaron donn't starts. Can enyone help me.. at [email protected]
tri407tiny - resignation from twelvesky 2 sub forum
09/20/2009 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
Seems as though yesterday, when I got my start on Elitepvers in the Twelve Sky 2 section, but I have chosen to resign from any duties on this section. Some feel that I was their moderator or their "Leader" or their "Master", but I have never had this specific duty bestowed upon me. I did not have any duties at all in this section, actually, nor did I really help or release anything of value; it actually seemed like I just made it Liek evrybody else, usong Phlosiphys to help, and you guys...