Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with Update 5.0.8

Discussion on Problem with Update 5.0.8 within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with Update 5.0.8

When I run dekaron.exe through ReXIGNation v1.11 I get an "Invalid client, please reinstall" error. This is new with last night's update

Can anyone else confirm that this is a widespread issue, or one which only I am experiencing.

When I run through the normal launcher I get no errors and can play normally.

Thanks guys.

Ryo
Old 10/22/2009, 13:03   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
#reported, wrong section
Old 10/22/2009, 13:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by waidas123 View Post
#reported, wrong section
Fair enough, incredibly sorry, can't very well delete the thread though now. . .

I'll do better to not suck at life for my first post on a forum in the future lol
Old 10/22/2009, 13:07   #4

Received Thanks: 3,355
Don't worry, I will move it.

#Moved
Old 10/22/2009, 21:36   #5

Ryo, the reason you're getting this is the server to client version check isn't matching. Run the original updater and patch it. After that you should be ready to rock.
Old 10/22/2009, 23:59   #6

Also don't forget to update your offsets.

If there are new offsets I don't really know ^^.
Old 10/23/2009, 00:21   #7

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by NowayS View Post
Also don't forget to update your offsets.

If there are new offsets I don't really know ^^.
there is a tutorial on how to update the offsets yourself, read dracos post (the sticky one) it is explained there....
Old 10/23/2009, 01:02   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by waidas123 View Post
#reported, wrong section
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenDark View Post
there is a tutorial on how to update the offsets yourself, read dracos post (the sticky one) it is explained there....
this was not an offset issue, this has already been resolved and i posted the fix in the ReXIGNation topic - had to delete and remake my CRC file