Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crevice/Abyss

Discussion on Crevice/Abyss within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crevice/Abyss

Is there anyway to get into Crevice/Abyss now to do it solo?
Since the merge, you need 3 members atleast now :/
Old 10/10/2009, 07:34   #2

2 alt accounts, or get 2 ppl then kick em LOL.
I wouldn't mind goin with ppl from here.
Old 10/10/2009, 07:48   #3

yea i have alts but they only in the 70s lol so only good for crespo.

Hook me up if you find another person

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need crevice tips, abyss
04/01/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
heyho, i need some advice on soloing crevice with my archer.. triangle shot is a must, cuz of the low cd, wonder firering is for dagerous situations, if i play her on my own its np, just hurting a bit my fingers :p but if i start my little sexy macro i usually fail at 3 already, if not then at r6 at the latest .... also, my bagi and ak arent quite high enough to enter crevice, but i d be glad to get some advice for em too... and another question, is it possible to edit the...
Crevice C,B,A,Abyss + Crespo C,B,A WORKING HACK!
03/17/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
If u want the hacks mentioned, all you got to do is add me in msn [email protected] It's really working. See ya.
crevice?
02/15/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Im interested in a hack for crevice, but i saw alot of threads saying, that most of hacks DC inside dungeons. Its there any possibility of a hack without dcing inside dungeongs?
crevice vac plz
11/11/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
can anyone suggest or give tutorial to how make a perfect vac for crevice dungeon for meele mobs.... note: crespo tutorial not working meele mobs not folloing perfectly
Crevice dg
11/10/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi guys, I need ur help! I just lvled to 90... Now i've setted up the crevice dungeon, unluckily there's a problem: I works all well up to the 8th round. As soon as mobs begin to appear the program crashes and it closes. So i thought that the problem are Fiend Devil Asron ( i think that are the only way to explain it, because they begin to appear at the 8th round..): This is my code: and for what concerns the aggressivenes: