Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 20:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

important question :)

Discussion on important question :) within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
important question :)

gud day fellahs, just wanna knoe if gameHI detect peeps who disables (i mean 2moons is different now than before)
xign code, and do u guys knoe peeps got bannd for using these hacks and bypasses for just a couple of days??

mahalo N advance
Old 10/03/2009, 20:56   #2

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
if gamehi would detect ppl who bypass the xingcode then it wouldnt be a bypass and everyone would be banned right away, you can get banned in 10 min, in a day, in a month, year or never, depending on how you use the hacks, if you try to kill a GM with skill hack i would have high hopes about not getting banned
Old 10/03/2009, 21:53   #3

Ehh seriously are you some wannabe or do you actually talk that way?
By the way you talk I can tell your in the ''NOT so smart'' category so you would probally would not even last 24 hours before getting banned!
Old 10/03/2009, 22:19   #4

so who are you talking to?

in case to me, i am playing this game since 2007, i lvled only 50 lvls then i found hacks, for next 2 years (and then some) i have been playing with hacks and nothing else but hacks, i have lvled all the chars to high lvls, the only char that i got banned was a lvl 70 knight waay back in 2007/08, so you could say that yes..i know how to use hacks, and yes this is how i talk, wannabe? wannabe like who lol? one thing for sure is im definetly smarter then you
Old 10/04/2009, 07:31   #5

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
so who are you talking to?

in case to me, i am playing this game since 2007, i lvled only 50 lvls then i found hacks, for next 2 years (and then some) i have been playing with hacks and nothing else but hacks, i have lvled all the chars to high lvls, the only char that i got banned was a lvl 70 knight waay back in 2007/08, so you could say that yes..i know how to use hacks, and yes this is how i talk, wannabe? wannabe like who lol? one thing for sure is im definetly smarter then you
i think hes talking to this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiianstyle09 View Post
gud day fellahs, just wanna knoe if gameHI detect peeps who disables (i mean 2moons is different now than before)
xign code, and do u guys knoe peeps got bannd for using these hacks and bypasses for just a couple of days??

mahalo N advance
sucks to be him, just think of the brain damage he has
Old 10/04/2009, 09:08   #6

lemme know whats wrong with it, im not as genius as you buddy, i just started hackin few days ago, so pardon me if i said anything wrong.

and person cant fix or make anything without any knowledge of it.
Old 10/04/2009, 12:41   #7

lol kakkarot don't be offended so fast i wasn't talking to you at all lol.
Old 10/04/2009, 14:50   #8

well my bad, it looked like that to me, i appologize for my harsh reaction
Old 10/04/2009, 20:15   #9

haha no problem. but did u seriously think i was talking too you if you just read the above post xD! I said wannabe <--- I meant rastafari xD
Old 10/04/2009, 20:23   #10

right know u have higher chance to get banned if u use xingcode ^^
check the 2moons forum so many guys crying ahh im banned for muliclient blabla.
and i jumping around with my 90+ aloken lol
Old 10/04/2009, 20:53   #11

well dont use multi client, and dont vac under GM's nose and nobody will get banned

those guys that were banned beacuse of "multiclient" did not get perminent bann
Old 10/05/2009, 11:26   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
well dont use multi client, and dont vac under GM's nose and nobody will get banned

those guys that were banned beacuse of "multiclient" did not get perminent bann
true true, i got bann that way, but got unbanned after 30 days (1 month)