Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nebulars bypass

Discussion on Nebulars bypass within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nebulars bypass

Hey i am just out of school and saw the bypass. Now it says its for 4.7 but there was an update to 4.8.1. I dont know if the version has anything to do with it. But whit the bypass is says "invalid client please reinstall". This is what i do :
Start launcher located in BIN. Select dekaron.exe ( already tried the unpacked one stil doesnt work) and launch. It loads I login and select server. I have no hacks on or anything. but get invalid client am i doin anything wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Old 10/02/2009, 13:46   #2

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
works fine for me, try not to target unpacked dekaron, instead target normal dekaron exe and update offsets and hack
Old 10/02/2009, 14:20   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
In case the new bypass creates a CRC folder you need to delete it after each new update and run the game once with the bypass with unedited packfiles.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
For all noobs who have prob. with Nebulars launcher
04/29/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hi guys. If u are having problems with Nebulars hacks, when u download them and start the launcher and pres the start button it gives u a message with an error, u should do next. (LoL this is so easy that i cant imagine) Just pres the launcher with ur right click on the mouse, and than choose the command "run as administrator" and everything is going to work perfectly. Thank me if i HELPED u ;)
nebulars rexignnation, game crash
11/28/2009 - Dekaron - 13 Replies
ok, I have the files from v1.5 extrated to bin. with crc bypass and/or noxign enabled, my client crashes 2 seconds or less after loading into the map. it says dekaron stopped working. The log is: ===========DLL successfully injected, log start=========== Initializing... Loader at 020D0000 Xigncode disabled : YES Path to Xigncode emulator : C:\Users\nex\Desktop\ReXIGNation v1.5\client.dll Loading C:\Users\nex\Desktop\ReXIGNation v1.5\rexign.dll Calling entry point at 0212542E ...
Nebulars No-CrC takes too long D:
06/21/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Okay thx to the members of elitepvpers I have successfully logged into 2moons with a modded pack.d04 and didn't get the lame "Invalid client, etc" message!!! WOOP WOOP.....but.... The CrC bypass provided from Nebular makes my PC really laggy and takes like a decade to log in D: So is there anything I can do to get around that? I mean I know the first login with a "virgin" pack.d04 is needed, but afterwards can I manipulate my dekaron.exe or nsse.exe so I can use them to loggin faster? ...