Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] About Speeding up the game.

Discussion on [Question] About Speeding up the game. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] About Speeding up the game.

I have GG Killer so i can run programs thad raises speed of the choosen process, and this pretty cool - killing mobs in 1 sec =]
but somewhy i get DC from the server after 1 minute if i'am at x2 speed and if i set the speed on x10 it take 4 seconds to dc..
so if someone want to check it out it will be great :]

Here you can get one of the speed raising program:
Old 09/06/2009, 17:15   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
U will crash once u speed up, and theres nothing u can do about it
Old 09/06/2009, 17:32   #3

elite*gold: 0
ok Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ARCHER SPEEDING NONDC
10/14/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 12 Replies
This is a tutorial to speed with out dcing, every jump wont dc. What you will need: 1.) Speed hack (any kind i use CODisappear) 2.) Need an archer with skill fly 3.) Arrows Procedure:
Speeding up the game
08/22/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
Hi, I have a problem with FPS in some games that I usually solve by increasing the priority of the process to High or Realtime (depends on the game). If you figured out a way to change priority of the process of Dragonica EU on Windows 7 and Windows XP ( dunno why but Vista can display the process, they said it was because of KPP ) please post here. I guess it will help a lot of people to play the game in a much smoothly way ^^.
question about this game
06/05/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
is this game once time pay to play or monthly fee. if i pro-oder the DVD, that mean i can get the acc from the pack, is that right??
Reducing lag & speeding up connection.
02/12/2008 - Main - 1 Replies
Hi, i try to explain my problem because up to ow noone was abe to help me at all. Basicly its about 2moons but i gues its a biger problem so i post it in here. I used to onnect to the internet with a normal Windows Xp pc with ethernet. It all was fine and my internet connection was kind of stable and fast. Now i bought a Aplle notebook 2GB ram etc. and internet works fine under apple BUT im using bootcamp to play games, and if i connect to the interet via Windows XP & bootcamp i lagg...