Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

server merge

Discussion on server merge within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
server merge

TheHistorian:
"As you know we have been saying that big changes are coming. And this post is to let you know some of those changes.

As you know we had a little fun contest to suggest names for Act 5. What we didn't tell you is that we were in fact sending those suggestions to GameHi. We will be picking our winners, but you may see one of them as the Official title of the next major release. We are currently reviewing the entries, so good luck to everyone who submitted a name.

Prior to the release of the next major patch there will be a Server Merge. Abbadon and Trieste will merge to a new, yet to be named server. Only character and possession data will be migrated over. This means that all the guild data will be lost, everyone will be on an even playing field. This also means that no one will possess the Castle from the forst Siege on the new server. The GMs will once again defend the Castle... well, more like set the defenses and let you fight it out.

So now you want to know when that next patch is? Soon! Betimes! Wink

Ok, I know... I know... I can be a bit more specific; GameHi has committed to a release on Sept 24th 2009. The full details of all this will be coming soon, but you can expext at least some downtime prior to the release.
"
Old 09/02/2009, 22:51   #2

wtf..................lmao

i got 22 days to hack the **** out of the game and get 150
Old 09/03/2009, 00:30   #3

should we be happy about it? i mean, we wont hack

but should we be happy with the server merge? doensnt look really nice
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2009, 00:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHistorian;

So now you want to know when that next patch is? Soon! Betimes! Wink
"
lol at the "soon" part
Old 09/03/2009, 06:14   #5

in 15 days i can get 2 lvl 130 im so gonan do it =) and there is alredy a list of banned people so sorry 2 say it some people gonan get banned it huge list
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2009, 06:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingishere View Post
in 15 days i can get 2 lvl 130 im so gonan do it =) and there is alredy a list of banned people so sorry 2 say it some people gonan get banned it huge list
that's why i know how to get myself unbanned if smth happens
Old 09/03/2009, 06:33   #7

i hear 5 ppl have already gotten banned today so these GMs are startin to do their job but i hope i dont get banned before i get to 151 first lol
Old 09/03/2009, 07:58   #8

shiit..

well i got 4 lvls today. :]
Old 09/03/2009, 22:33   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Twistеr View Post
that's why i know how to get myself unbanned if smth happens

lol i got gm protection corrupt gm only like 2 of them lol and the other 1 will all ways do it for me
Old 09/03/2009, 22:57   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingishere View Post
lol i got gm protection corrupt gm only like 2 of them lol and the other 1 will all ways do it for me
well using accalim coins to unban yourself is a nice thing, for example you have 300 coins left on your banned accaunt, and if they ban your accaunt you can't use them anymore, so you write to support that basically you can't use your money and you'd get the case to the court..blah blah blah and here is your unbanned accaunt
Old 09/04/2009, 07:11   #11

Quote:
well using accalim coins to unban yourself is a nice thing, for example you have 300 coins left on your banned accaunt, and if they ban your accaunt you can't use them anymore, so you write to support that basically you can't use your money and you'd get the case to the court..blah blah blah and here is your unbanned accaunt
That doesn't work. They just refund the unused coins trust me.

And kingishere, I don't think you've ever been banned.
Old 09/04/2009, 07:18   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontLieToMe View Post
That doesn't work. They just refund the unused coins trust me.

And kingishere, I don't think you've ever been banned.
it worked for me to unban my mage :P
Old 09/05/2009, 00:13   #13

Quote:

wa if you onli hab like 43 coins left will tat still works ^^
Old 09/05/2009, 00:49   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekek View Post
wa if you onli hab like 43 coins left will tat still works ^^
well it worked for me like 2month ago....maybe now they became smarter and refund coins as the person above said. But there are still many other ways to get yourself unbanned
Old 09/05/2009, 03:30   #15

lol i been unbanned and more then once lol i can show you a video of me loging in my account then it saying banned then me logging in again then it logs in trust me i know people if you know what i mean