Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

map hack with winhex?

Discussion on map hack with winhex? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
map hack with winhex?

i know i saw a tut a while back but i cant seem to find it any more.... i was wondering if any one knows how to change a map in winhex to get map hack so that when you get to x:0 y:0 (or 5) it will teleport you to the next map just as if you was to do it CE.... does any one know how to do this or if you know the tut can you point out the link to me please cause i cant seem to find it anywhere but i know its here i just forgot the title of the tut

Similar Threads Similar Threads
is there a way to hack with Winhex?
07/17/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
can i hack with winhex? i always get invalid client if yes: how? what program dont say: "its somewhere released. search it" i got all things via PMs, cuz u cant find them anymore, cuz they are 216451284 years old and on the bottom of the forum. give me a link or upload it if not: can someone give me the script for a wallhack with CE? just got non agro, vac and speed and those walls are really fucking me up =)
HOW TO DO SPEED HACK WITH WINHEX
10/27/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
plz tel me
[Release] Vac Hack[BMR] - [Tutorial] Winhex
07/16/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 26 Replies
Hello, The vac is (C)Piranda69, The Winhex is mine. And I'm posting so its a full understanding and big help to many people.. Updated hack, Thanks to Piranda69, Soon to be NON Agro. Just wait wait wait :) Step 1. Download Winhex. *In the next page, By CosmoTunes.* Step 2. Download Vac's and / or File you want in. *Listed Below With Winhex* Step 3. Save them inside a folder, or store them on your desktop.
2moons - BMR => hack without Winhex?
05/17/2008 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
Is there any other way that does not use WinHex on the BMR (for Autopot, wallhack ....) as the old files (. CSV)? I tried to look around the forum (including the search engine), but found only the method with winhex. If there is another method, please point this thread to right thread Thank you