Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Maybe I ask too much.

Discussion on Maybe I ask too much. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Maybe I ask too much.

Hello everyone...

As the title state maybe I am asking too much.
I am looking for a way to actually enable the DEV console without having a DEV character. I know that there is a way with CE (Cheat Engine) and I tried it. But there is no Text option in the field of CE. Though there is a String one, I used it and wrote "[DEV]", did the first scan and nothing appeared. When I try to find only "DEV" without [, ], it works but gives me only red directions. It should work with "[DEV]" not "DEV".

So...if there is anyone who know how to help, please do. I don't care the way, its good even if its not with CE. Why I insist on it? Because I know its possbile I've seen it in the past on some friends we played 2Moons but I never knew how he enabled it without actually having DEV privs. Irelevant. What's important is that I will be extremly thankful if there is a way and I get my hands on it.

The server I'm trying to do this is small, 20 to 30 players online, not even registred in Top sites. So there is not much loss if I try to be the best one there, is it?

Thank you anticipated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardflavian View Post
Hello everyone...

As the title state maybe I am asking too much.
I am looking for a way to actually enable the DEV console without having a DEV character. I know that there is a way with CE (Cheat Engine) and I tried it. But there is no Text option in the field of CE. Though there is a String one, I used it and wrote "[DEV]", did the first scan and nothing appeared. When I try to find only "DEV" without [, ], it works but gives me only red directions. It should work with "[DEV]" not "DEV".

So...if there is anyone who know how to help, please do. I don't care the way, its good even if its not with CE. Why I insist on it? Because I know its possbile I've seen it in the past on some friends we played 2Moons but I never knew how he enabled it without actually having DEV privs. Irelevant. What's important is that I will be extremly thankful if there is a way and I get my hands on it.

The server I'm trying to do this is small, 20 to 30 players online, not even registred in Top sites. So there is not much loss if I try to be the best one there, is it?

Thank you anticipated.
I managed to create a DEV character and I even managed to open the console. But when I type in some commands like "dropmoney 2333" it does nothing, when I try to spawn mobs the console tells me that I spawned a mob but there actually is no mob to be found. The drop also tells that it did but there is no dil or item to be found on the ground. So basically the commands don't work or the console. So...any idea from now on?
Old 07/23/2013, 01:15   #2

u are still not a DEV in the db. u are a DEV only in ur client, but not in the server's db. hope i helped u.
Old 07/23/2013, 02:38   #3

you can enable dev commands for any char by changing 1 byte in the exe. it will let you open the console, jump on the map where ever you want, but nothing else. you can type whatever you want, the server will not validate any of the commands and they will not work.
you can do that for GM, DEV, DEKARON and OPR chars. GM is patched so much that you cant even use gm-teleport
Old 07/23/2013, 06:55   #4

Can anyone Help me about the hacks>?