Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Am I wrong to feel this way?

Discussion on Am I wrong to feel this way? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Am I wrong to feel this way?

I'm really getting tired of seeing mostly posts that are made to beg for help. And by help, most of the posts I'm talking about amount to "give me the hacks". Most of them are made by "junior members" who have never been seen before on the board. And most of the questions have already been answered in the Releases section. Finally, 99.9% of the time, if you do answer the question, the OP won't even hit Thanks for you.

So here is how I feel: First, most of the hacking is dirt simple. Follow the tuts that are posted, and you will do fine. If you can't follow the very simple directions, you shouldn't be trying to hack in the first place. If someone has a legitimate question about a point that the tuts aren't too clear on, I'll be happy to help. But if I see another post about how "hard" it is to find the new addresses for CE hacks, or begging for a ct file that has the skill hack in it, I'm gonna probably post something uncomplementary. And if the poster is a "junior member" with only 1 post, change that probably to definately.

Second, I am so tired of seeing someone's panicked post about how the new patch has killed all his hacks. Again, most of the time this is from a new forum member. Most veteran members have already updated the addresses or CRC and are had at "work" hacking away. Most new patches are minor inconveniences. Get over it, fix your hacks (if you don't know how, read the tuts about it!) and get on with your life.

BTW, I'm not even close to a "leet" hacker. There's a lot of stuff I don't understand yet. But I will try my best to figure it out on my own by searching the releases and old posts. Only when I have exhausted the search function and my own brain will I start posting questions.
Old 06/23/2009, 06:14   #2

I feel the same way but we still answer the question. There's such people everywhere.
There's a phase for this, "If you cant change people, you change yourself." Let it be.
Old 06/23/2009, 06:56   #3

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
same here.....lol new pach, new flood of noobs.....

oh ya, giljs u forgot to add that all of this happen's in the wrong section XD

they should make it biger, like this [No Questions]
Old 06/24/2009, 05:47   #4

Agreed guys it is disheartening to say the least.

Well ive come to a conclusion, if you cant duck it, f*ck it.
Old 06/24/2009, 21:20   #5

elite*gold: 20
I agree 100% with this. If you read half of my replies to people's questions, they pretty much just say "Read the tuts" or "Make sure you edit correctly (go re-read the tut)" lol. I was a noob at hacking (as was everybody), but I learned how to read and actually figured out how to do it. I learned how to use UCE in like 2 or 3 days, lol, it's not hard. Winhex is slightly harder, but I know how to do that too.

To all the noob leechers out there, learn to read and quit asking stupid questions that have already been answered, and don't ask for hacks because nobody will give them to you.
Old 06/24/2009, 21:39   #6

I agree with what you say. But hey im only here posting because Im banned on the 2moons boards anyway and nothing better to do . Used to not post here at all lol.
Old 06/25/2009, 02:32   #7

Some do not read in release. Most said they search but cant find so begging for help.

Its a endless cycle. But what I dont get is.. why wait for someone to answer your question when you can actually look for it yourself x.x (Most of the time searching = finding)
Old 06/25/2009, 03:43   #8

lol they are just too lazy, the way i see it half of them dont even speek english... (mine is also not perfect) so they wait and expect that someone's ganna give them made hacks
Old 06/25/2009, 05:37   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post
why wait for someone to answer your question when you can actually look for it yourself x.x (Most of the time searching = finding)
I agree with that 100%. I always use search before asking a question because most of the time, if I search (and read!) I find the answer. Way better than waiting for a few hours while people answer your question
Old 06/25/2009, 06:42   #10

lol and the anwser is mostly use the search *****
Old 06/25/2009, 09:55   #11

hi, im lookeng four vaccc hakc cn u giv plez?

thank in advenc
Old 06/25/2009, 10:54   #12

there is another thing i dont understand, if u dont wanna help "noobs" dont but why making therads like this ( i saw few already), i found em us spam....we all know that here re alot of ppl asking for alot of (answered) questions in wrong sections,so what by making therads like this u wont change anything.....in my opinion just useless spam.
Old 06/25/2009, 12:16   #13

Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsrki View Post
there is another thing i dont understand, if u dont wanna help "noobs" dont but why making therads like this ( i saw few already), i found em us spam....we all know that here re alot of ppl asking for alot of (answered) questions in wrong sections,so what by making therads like this u wont change anything.....in my opinion just useless spam.
It's true that this could be classed as spam but then again, there isn't any better section for this to keep this related to 2moons/Dekaron...
Old 06/25/2009, 14:09   #14

i didnt say it wasnt related to 2moons/dekaron i just said i found it us spam....what do u have against ppl asking questions....if u found those questions stupied/answered answer it(if it was answered point to post where it was)or ignore it .....again i might be wrong but thats just my opinion.
Old 06/25/2009, 14:25   #15

Kids cant learn just with textbooks and tutorials. They need teachers. Same thing happens here.
Cant be helped.