Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 20:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Random numbers in dekaEU

Discussion on Random numbers in dekaEU within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Random numbers in dekaEU

Hi,

anyone knows the algorithm how dekaron generates the random numbers?

Regards
Old 06/20/2009, 14:30   #2

elite*gold: 20
what random numbers?
Old 06/20/2009, 19:49   #3

like the number that says that u do a crit dmg or a normal dmg... these random numbers that say if u block an atk or not...
Old 06/20/2009, 19:53   #4

man wieso is das hier englisch was ne scheiße will deutsch haben

Similar Threads Similar Threads
charname numbers or guild numbers will take block?
02/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
charname numbers or guild numbers will take block? some friends said that to me is it right?
How to change your name into random numbers
06/04/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
First an introduction, i used to play quite a bit on the old cinderella server. And by play i mean bot 80% of the time and speed/aim the other 20%. Anyway, i've quit for quite a while now, some of you may recognize me as BITEMEFOOL (wimp) in game or more likely Maggin (At the time the biggest botter/hacker on the server who everyone hated), yes i am the same guy, had you all fooled didn't I? Anyway on to the real topic. Since I wont be going back conquer, I'd like to contribute a last bit...
[DekaEU]WTT segnale
05/10/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
I trade segnale lvl 71 (almost 72) for hunter 70+. EDIT: I don't want hunter anymore, I'll sell that segnale for 50kk dils OR 2 pieces of L3 armors from this list: summoner L3 glove, summoner L3 pants, AK L3 glove, AK L3 boots. PM me !SOLD!
WTB 100+ ak on DekaEu
04/13/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
As the title say i'm lokin to buy 100+ ak on dekaron eu for DIL pm me if ure interested scammers dont even bother....
WTT 127 SEG on TRIESTE for DEkaEU DD !
11/09/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
hi guys, ill stop to play my seg on 2moons but i wanna play dekaron with my friends so i wanna trade my seg for a for a HUNTER or MAGE 102+ on Dekaron EU. so if u interested just pm me ur yahoo or msn for screens or more informations about my seg.