Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 03:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how safe is it to solo abyss

Discussion on how safe is it to solo abyss within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how safe is it to solo abyss

with hacks ect. does GM check it regular.. about when is it the safest to do it??
Old 05/08/2009, 21:23   #2

In order to follow you into a dungeon, the GM must suspect you, and use a command that moves him to your character. GMs can't just pull up a list of all the people in dungeons and go to one of them.

So, if you are smart, you will only enter Crevice for a solo run on a busy server, where there are lots of other people around. Unless a GM is already watching you for some reaons, it is VERY unlikely that he will follow you into the dungeon. To him, you are just another player entering a dungeon.

On the other hand, if you go to a very empty server, there is a slightly increased chance that a GM will be watching. And a lone player entering Crevice is a bit suspicious.

Best plan: Go to crevice entrance on a fairly empty server. Then relog to a busy server (i.e. Blood Dinker for Abaddon), then enter the dungeon. If a GM even notices you, he will probably think you left the dungeon, and are just reentering it.
Old 05/08/2009, 23:27   #3

Received Thanks: 3,355
Easily : If GM sees that you are entering crevice everytime you just leave, he may think about it and check you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QNS SAFE? OR NOT?] Is Cabal Rider SG Safe?
03/16/2012 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hey all, I am pretty new at this forum and nice to meet of of you guys anyway. I was just wondering if Cabal Rider SG is safe from Keylogger etc. I ran various scans on it and it is clearly virus free. But seeing the Keylogger with TrialR I thought i would ask around for your opinions. Any bad experience with Cabal Rider SG? And is there anyway we can detech or look out for loggers before trying the program?
*- Safe Trading , Safe Gaming -*- Warrock Spieler Suchfunktion ! -*
05/01/2010 - WarRock - 11 Replies
So ... ich habe heute ein wenig im Blackmarket , und hier rumgeschaut ... und musste feststellen dass es sehr viel Scammer & Betrüger gibt ... ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- Es gibt auf der Warrock Homepage eine Suchfunktion , die " Search & Rankings " heißt ... Geht dafür auf die linke Spalte und drückt auf " ClanBETA " , dann auf " Search & Rankings " ....
[Release] How to solo abyss while afk
02/19/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 35 Replies
I figured out an easy way of afk lvling in abyss dung (115+) its 100% secure You will need: - Non-aggro /set mob's speed 0 - Skillhack /...:rolleyes:... - AutoPots hack - AutoKeyPresser /Attached Optional: - Vac /working in dungs
Solo Abyss?
07/30/2009 - Dekaron - 21 Replies
I have never done abyss, and this is my first time with a higher level summy. It's only 8x atm, but I want to know if this setup will work for soloing in Abyss. Lvl 115 tb (standard, no gems or +) Best armor I can wear that isn't t3 or anything like that Basically a full str build DA and VM leveled up as high as they can, as well as any other decent AoEs (BD and SR are the only 2 I can think of) If I use that with Skill+NonAgro, do you think I would be able to solo Abyss?