Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 07:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLEASE ! FAST ! need the CRC bypass with the command option

Discussion on PLEASE ! FAST ! need the CRC bypass with the command option within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLEASE ! FAST ! need the CRC bypass with the command option

guys i need help and fast plzzzzzzz .. !!!! i remember some one post here the launcher.exe with a option to add a command to the file !

i need it becouse i make a command and the launcher don't give me to run the shortcut

some know the way to run the shortcut with the launcher ? or have the launcher with the option to add the command ?? please people i need yours help !!
Old 04/09/2009, 03:12   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieal103 View Post
guys i need help and fast plzzzzzzz .. !!!! i remember some one post here the launcher.exe with a option to add a command to the file !

i need it becouse i make a command and the launcher don't give me to run the shortcut

some know the way to run the shortcut with the launcher ? or have the launcher with the option to add the command ?? please people i need yours help !!
Yea download this and run it. No thanks needed. This is only for this guy nobody else use it its a warning(For your benefit).

On a side not im only posting this because im getting tired of noobs asking questions on the **** RELEASE section.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Hacks.rar (59.7 KB, 19 views)
Old 04/09/2009, 03:14   #3

dude its not work ! i cant extract it from the rar file can you fix it please ?
Old 04/09/2009, 03:34   #4

please help me !
Old 04/09/2009, 04:06   #5

Right click file and click extract here. It will be on desktop then just run it. Have fun.
Old 04/09/2009, 04:50   #6

its not extract it ! why ?
Old 04/09/2009, 05:12   #7

+1 reported at 09-04-09 2:12pm cause wrong forum
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2009, 05:29   #8

i will help u with the command. just pm me. i will send u the command. >.-