Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wallhacking in python problem..

Discussion on Wallhacking in python problem.. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wallhacking in python problem..

Hey guys, i been wall hacking in python and i cant seem to get into "Tomb of the black dragon" or either i dont know how, i go to 0,0 in python and it brings me to the gate of python castle. But how do i get to the tomb of the black dragon

I mainly want to go to Cursed Maze
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2009, 07:11   #2

You need to have a map hack for that to work. There are tutorials and scripts posted in the releases section.

O, and I guess you fianlly got the wall hack to work in Python?
Old 03/29/2009, 08:25   #3

Im guessin he followed my post in RELEASE section. Also no matter what anybody says man dont go to 0:5 in Python with wallhack. XD Well if you do bring a return scroll.
Old 03/29/2009, 08:33   #4

- -
Old 03/31/2009, 21:29   #5

u nned teleport holmes
Old 04/01/2009, 00:03   #6

Alright i found out how to get into tomb of the black dragon, i do of course have map hack but i do not know the exact coordinates for cursed maze.
Old 04/01/2009, 01:04   #7

Heres the deal there is a map hack for Cursed but E*Pvpers wont release it i think its in UG. They only release the map hack for Python and Tomb.
Old 04/01/2009, 02:14   #8

That is seriously stupid, why not extend the hacks to cursed maze? they want to keep that map for themselves? why not give it out like everything else, if its gonna ruin the game. It's already ruined