Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help.

Discussion on Need help. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help.

I need help with general gameplay and other misc stuff as I am wishing to play this game.

So I was wondering if sum1 can be my mentor n tutor me regarding the game as I'm very confused?

First Q) is 2moons for a specific country n does it have monthly subscription or is it pay to play?

N could a person willing to help me add me on ? *windows live*
Old 03/04/2009, 14:24   #2

2moons is only for north america(no1 listens) and is free to play.

there is a post somewhere explaining about how to get past the contry blocker when subscribing.

just search for it you will find it
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2009, 04:36   #3

2nd Q) the country blocker is only at registeration or is also there while login in game... And whts dekaron? Another game or server?
Old 03/06/2009, 22:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewing225 View Post
2nd Q) the country blocker is only at registeration or is also there while login in game... And whts dekaron? Another game or server?
The country blocker is only at registration. I've been playing from New Zealand for over a year, with no issues. Very easy to bypass.

Dekaron is the original Korean server, that 2moons is based upon. There are multiple servers including Dekaron SEA and Dekaron EU.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2009, 15:35   #5

now im getting another issue. while downloading from the 2moons downloader it keeps showing fluctuating speeds but the "downloaded" MB doesnt increase. Is there any direct site from which i could download it without the use of a downloader?
Old 03/08/2009, 00:04   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewing225 View Post
now im getting another issue. while downloading from the 2moons downloader it keeps showing fluctuating speeds but the "downloaded" MB doesnt increase. Is there any direct site from which i could download it without the use of a downloader?
I'd suggest using a torrent client to DL it. Download if you don't have one.

Here's a link for an open beta 2moons client (which is quite old, but you can just patch it to the newest version afterwards.)
I haven't used this link myself, but I tested it for you and it started downloading fine. Otherwise, just search google for another.

Hope you get ingame soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2009, 03:52   #7

elite*gold: 20
i wouldent play 2moons ^^ alot of hackers atm i stoped again im makeing a new server atm of my own gettin sick of 2moons atm the game is really horrible hackers everywhere stupid nubs running at gm with hacks etc server becomeing over poplulated with gm hackers bugs crashes lol its horrible dont play it i would recomend dekaron or a nice private server
Old 03/08/2009, 05:08   #8

1) thnx for the link
2) dekaron client is a seperate download??? N I need a game where people Understand English....