Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

instructions of letting bot in the game

Discussion on instructions of letting bot in the game within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post instructions of letting bot in the game

I know there are instructions but i cant find them cuz forum is overloaded.
Please help me, i so want to try it...
Old 01/18/2009, 17:59   #2

elite*gold: 100
If you mean set up the bot this is how...: (if no sorry )

You want to start on the "General" tab at the top right of the window. This is where you can monitor your bot, view its stats and info. It will show you under each section what your bot's current status. For example, under the DIL section (In Green) It will show you how much money or DIL you have. Simple enough. Below this is Bot operation with a start and stop button. Leave this alone for now.
Below this is where you enter your account info. BE SURE TO TYPE EVERYTHING EXACT. The bot is case sensitive, and if you type anything wrong, the bot will not log in. After you put in your information, i reccomend checking the "Login Retry Delay" button. This will make it so that if your bot logs out because of an error, it will log in again in 60 seconds. Alright, so now you can log your bot in.

Next you need to select the monsters your bot will fight and where it will train, so go to the "Map" Tab.

Here you can add maps to the list. To add a map and coordinates, first select the map from the dropdown list. Then press the add button (with the coordinates at 0,0) This will add the map to the list. To add waypoints (areas where your bot will train) you can click on the button in the lower left that says View Map/Set Move Way. This gives you a view of the map you are on. If you want to set coordinates for a map that is in your list, but your character isnt on, select the fightmap coordinate button.

Now you can add waypoints by clicking on the map and then clicking the add button to the right. These will show up as Purple Pixels. NOTE: when setting waypoints, try to make a sort of "path" to where your bot can train. You cannot set them too far from the teleport/spawn area otherwise your bot will not know where to go.

Time to select the monsters to fight. Check the box that says Show All and find the monsters on the map you want to train on. This explains itself really. Priority is what your bot will go after first, normal is what it attacks at random, and abandon is useless pretty much, but it is what your bot won't attack (although if you dont have the monster on the list it won't attack it anyway).

Fight Monster within _____ Steps can be useful. I reccomend setting it to 70 or 50 depending on how spaced the monsters are on the map. If you set it to high, your bot will get lost and stray too far from a checkpoint to find its way back.

Under this, you can select if you want the bot to leave at a certain level or not. I would reccomend setting it to the ErgodAllSetCoordinate until you learn a bit more about the bot. You can mess around with this later.

Next go to the "Item" Tab...

Here you can select which items your bot will pick up. Now if you are doing multiple maps, you can't really have your bot pick up much, because when it sells/stores it will have to travel a lot and waste time. I dont reccomend using this setting until your bot is at a place like Heiharp because otherwise the items are too cheap to sell. You can filter certain items by class type and sort, and can set the level cutoff for them. This is useful. I usually tell my bot to pick up it's classes items and save them, and pick up other classes and sell them. Sell means it will sell it to the NPC that you select and Save means it will keep it in it's inventory.

Below this, you can tell the bot what you want to sell and save. I reccomend setting normal items to don't pick up, unless you want more money or are in a higher level area. This overrules the upper area (for example, if you tell your bot to save Azure Knight in the Pick Up area and it picks up a normal item, if you have your box checked to "Sell normal items" It will sell it instead of saving it).
You can also tell your bot to keep items of a certain amount of sockets ( I reccomend 3)

OK below this, leave the "Discard item in parcel..." box unchecked because I don't know what it does . Check the use storage keeper NPC and move it to salvator. This means that if your bot picks up an item that you want it to save (Noble/Divine/3 or more sockets) It will store them with Salvator.

The area below this (Buying items options) IS IMPORTANT. Find out who the potions seller is on your map (EX: Denebe's seller is Asray) If you want your bot to sell items, select Asray on the dropdown, and set LowerLimit to 0 and UpperLimit to 0.
You can also tell your bot to buy HP potions and MP potions as well as return scrolls by selecting the NPC then the item name. BUT make lowerlimit 1 (this is the minimum your bot will buy) and judge the upper limit on what you will need. I made the mistake of setting it to 100 and ended up with 100 return scrolls. Think before you set this area. Also, sometimes the bot will say (under the sys tab in the bottom left) "Wrong NPC click, Disconnecting". But dont worry, as long as you have your button checked to "Login Retry 60 seconds" Your bot will log back in and will continue botting.

OFF the item tab and onto the "Profile Setting" tab

Here you can save your profile or load one, and there are only a few things you need to do here before botting. First, move the GM Encounter area to AutoOffLn.
This means your bot will log off if a GM comes near. Next, select Switch Map by NPC help and set it to Loa Castle. This means that your bot will switch maps by using this map's teleporter. Set this to wherever your return place is.

Almost done, so head over to the Potions/Skills tab

In the first section, you can set when you want to take potions. Make MP the first one and HP the second one (dont ask me why). The Limit means that when your HP/MP reaches that number, your bot will use the selected potion. BE SURE NOT TO SET THIS ABOVE YOUR BOT's MP/HP OTHERWISE ALL YOUR POTIONS WILL GO BYE BYE. I leave HP at around 50 and i dont bother with MP because i don't use skills.

Below this you can set SpecialTakingSyrupOption. This allows you to use certain items (lollipops/candies) in a certain amount of minutes. The minute means the amount of minutes between uses (duh) and the medicine name is the name of the item. Just double click it and select it from the dropdown menu. You have to be logged on to see these items.

Below this under the UsingSkillOption area, you can set your skills YAY! Check the box next to FavoriteAttack if you want to use skills. These are tricky though. To set the skill you must be logged in (to see them) and must know the cooldown time EXACYTLY. This is in milliseconds, so if the cooldown time was 4 secs, I would put 400 next to the skill. You can set buffs as well, but these are glitchy and none of mine show up. Also, some skills dont show up for some reason, but is bugged me and i decided not to use skills. I don't reccomend using skills for a long time if at all. If you do want to use them, go to MMOsite and go to the skill calculator, Here you can see all the cooldown times for every skill and level.

Don't bother with the "Others" Tab because the personal shop doesn't work on this version of the bot (or so i have been told). The next tab you want to go to is Party/Attribute.

This tab allows us to party our bots. This can be useful if your bots are low level and you want them to work together. Make sure all the bots are in the same area, and type all their names exactly in each section. This has to be the same for every bot in order for this to work. Select the Protect tab for all of them for them to work together, and I don't know what the Team Tab does. If you have them partied, I don't reccomend doing the Alone tab, might as well leave them un-partied.

Dont mess with the area below this because we don't want random people to join our party.

The are below this is VERY IMPORTANT. This is where we allocate our stat points. The area on the left (CurrentPoints) Shows us what the stat is currently at, and to raise it double click on the section names "Suppose Points" and set the number you want it to be at. If you set it above the amount of stat points you have it will not work, so be careful. You can see how many points you have in the () next to AllocatePoints. After you set what you want them to be, press Apply.

NOW everything is set, so go to the General Tab and click The Start button.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

OK now we are done with the area on the right, and this is what everything on the left means::

Item- Shows what items are in your inventory and on your body. To equip an item in your inventory, double click the item. It will appear in the handheldItem section. Now you must find the slot that applies to the item (Ex: Weapons for dual knights are the very top right box and the 2nd box from the top left.) Double click on these boxes to equip your item. NOTE: If you want to drop the item, double click on it when it is in the HandHeld section.

Warehouse- Shows what is in your storage area (salvator/gerrard place =) )

Skill-Shows the skills you have and what level they are.

Viewable-Shows the location and name of people and monsters in your view. You can also see them on the ViewMap/SetMoveWay tab at the bottom left. Monsters show up as red dots, and people as green. You are blue.

Quest-Maybe you can set quests? But i have no clue what this does because I logged on and got a quest and nothing showed up here. Dont bother with this.

FightingStatistics- Shows how many times you have dies, how many monsters you have killed, items picked up, DIL, many other things very usefull.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Below this under ChannelInformation:

Sys-"Homepage" area where you can view what your bot is doing

Atk-Shows what you are attacking. This is useful to make sure your skills are working because it shows when you use a skill.

All-All the chat that goes on (shouting and normal)

Public-Public (GM) announcements

Normal-Normal chat. If you click on the person's name you can msg them. If someone asks me if i am a bot I usually msg them later and say that I am not by using the textbox below. You can also use normal chat through the textbox.

Broad- the "Shouting" or yellow text that appears ingame

Proce- Forgot and don't want to bother, but I never look at it anyway because it is always blank

Guild-Guild Chat

Whisper-Whispered Chat

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

You can also right click on the map when the bot is stopped to teleport to a location.

Under viewable tab, you can double click a person's name and ask to trade/party with them
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2009, 21:09   #3

elite*gold: 0
under the fighting statistics tab, for yourself there's 3 tabs, normal skill and death, what exactly does the normal bar track?