Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron Japan Authorize Fail

Discussion on Dekaron Japan Authorize Fail within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dekaron Japan Authorize Fail

Hi guys, I downloaded the setup of Dekaron Japan and as of I have successfully installed the game also the NGM of Nexon Japan. After all the login and updates and stuffs, I click the start button yet I get "authorize fail".

Any idea of how I can resolve this issue? Any have faced this?

Plz help...

PS: Firewall OFF, AntiVirus Disable
Running Win 7: Ulti x32
Old 07/20/2012, 19:12   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
This may be because of two options (I have not tried the that version, so these are speculations).
IP/Account restrictions.
Wrong launching method. How do you start the game?
Old 07/22/2012, 15:23   #3

elite*gold: 0
Well, I login into the website and then press Start Game,
after that mini launcher starts for patch successful and when it's about the launch it gives the Error.

I signup my account normally and there was no issue to it. regarding the IP restrictions I dont know, av to check that out!

PS: if there were anyone out there who have the same kind of issue plz post how u resolved it or leave some suggestions...

Thnx