Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Caution: Okaygoods scam :O

Discussion on Caution: Okaygoods scam :O within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Caution: Okaygoods scam :O

Alright, so oneday I get a friend request on my msn from . As soon as I added him, he asks which accounts I have for sale and so I tell them. 133ak 129hunter 122bagi. Believe it or not the hunter account would be resold most easily, so he goes after the hunter. He asks me to give first saying he will pay after he checks out the char.

Well, I was a little suspicious so I went to ************** n talked to the live chat there. The live chat verified that is their worker. So after checking with the live chat, I was more confident in this trade. therefore giving him the account info. He logs on my hunter for about 5 mins and tells me this. Okay we have changed all the account information, I will send money now. Well, he didnt send money but logged off right after.

So, I went back to the live chat and tell them what happened. At first they act suprised and all but slowly they start to reject. They tell me that my msn isnt even on the friendlist for so I took a ss of it on my friendlist and sent to them. Well of course they acted like accepting it but canceled when the ss was half way there.

Is okaygoods stupid or something? They should know that an account without the email is useless but they earned themselves the title of "scammer company" and now I will take the account back. Also, they tell me all these stuff that doesnt even make sense. The only reason why I just stopped talking is because it is very hard to communicate with them, I cannot understand half the things they type.

Well, so the main purpose of me posting this here was provide you guys with some information on okaygoods. They may have done some successful trades before but who knows they will randomly scam people like they scammed me? From now on, I will not trade with okaygoods. Those goldfarmers are very unreliable...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2008, 05:01   #2

sorry to hear >< that really sucks
Old 12/10/2008, 05:34   #3

sorry to hear, **** dude, im never advertising for them again..
Old 12/11/2008, 02:56   #4

lol I bought dil from okaygoods one time and a high level hunter from IMBA4ever is who delivered it.... Makes you think
Old 02/18/2010, 19:22   #5

I know this is an old thread but read this...

Okaygoods tried to scam my friend the same way i said something to them and this is what they said lol

says:
**** you guy
what happened?
when i did scam you ?
you guy sucks
Uber says:
lol thats not me i just found it ******
Im repoting IMBA to acclaim to
says:
then why you said you will tell everybody
nonsence
Uber says:
you scum bags this isnt how you do bussiness messaging me and saying **** you
says:
its not me
Uber says:
Must be run by a ******* ******
says:
the guy lied
look i may know a guy
who got cheat by
then got back says its my company msn
but its not
our msn is
the guy is so stupit
Uber says:
lol idc man dont come on my msn saying **** you
says:
its my fault
Uber says:
so so you know i reported you for abuse to msn
Old 02/18/2010, 20:08   #6

elite*gold: 20
that's weird...
Old 02/18/2010, 20:52   #7

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
#reported bumping?
Old 02/18/2010, 21:01   #8

It's a widely known fact not to deal with these people anyway, and although I do see the relevance, I think this should be closed.
Old 02/18/2010, 21:34   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
Its good you post there emails adr
when i have a "suspected" email, i google it
you may end up here reading this
Old 02/18/2010, 23:51   #10

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Usualy okaygoods provides a good service, many times over ppl have made msn/mail accounts that look similar to okaygoods official one to scam ppl, so be carefull

next time please don't bump over a year old thread like this one

#closed
Closed Thread