Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

last plea for help >.>

Discussion on last plea for help >.> within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
last plea for help >.>

Ive asked about 80 times now for help with hte bypass....I replace everything with the no crc and all the new updates ****....yet 2moons still launches its own launcher and updates gamegaurd and all.....yes Im usinghte bypass auncher....still doesnt work....Im getting a little aggravated at hte fact that whenever I make a thread with this question for help SOME MOD HAS TO F***ING DELETE IT FOR NO REASON!!! Im gettingtired of random mods deleting this topic sense it is within NO violation of the terms of service for this site nor the forum rules.
Old 12/05/2008, 08:13   #2

MODS,

kindly delete this thread.

thank you.
Old 12/05/2008, 08:22   #3

Cool Here is an idea ;/

On this forum they have great tuts made by some cool people that teach you how to use all these things that are free to us all, the big part of all this is learning how to use it. I would advise you check out gamegaurd killer
not saying anymore than that bro, the harder you work for it the better and safer you will keep it, we all want these things to last and if we have 1click hacks all will be gone. I think learning aint all that bad spend some time to read these forums and i bet ya you will find all your answers
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2008, 05:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujep View Post
MODS,

kindly delete this thread.

thank you.
WTFH is ur problem...there is no need to be a ******* ******* about ****. all I did was ask for some *** **** assistance IN THE FORUM IM SUPPOSED TO ASK FOR IT IN!!! SO HOW ABOUT YOU KINDLY ******* DELETE YOUR **** ACCOUNT BECUZ U HAVE NOTHING PRODUCTIVE TO SAY THAT ISNT MEANT TO RANDOMLY **** PPL OFF....and as for the NICE person under doujep
I understand that there are very nice tuts and I am working as hard as I can...I have followed every tut I could find using the search button and scanning through threads myself...and still not working....plus I am not asking for any 1 clicks or anything....just possibly somebody who can give me an idea that might work since the tuts arent...it would be great if a person who has been ableto fix this problem for themselves could help me but.....I dont want 1clicks I can make my own hacks I mean...I know winhexand everything Im just asking about hte bypass since I have never learned how to make my own (Im workin on that though) and Ive tried everything I could find so far. but u get a thanks button for beng nice about ur post and not being a random jackass like hte guy above u (and go ahead mos I already see the infraction coming >.> I get randomly messaged/penaltied by mods for nothing all the time n e ways and just becuz I have an anger issue I can see it coming this time too >.>)
Old 12/06/2008, 06:00   #5

message me brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by killincleric View Post
WTFH is ur problem...there is no need to be a ******* ******* about ****. all I did was ask for some *** **** assistance IN THE FORUM IM SUPPOSED TO ASK FOR IT IN!!! SO HOW ABOUT YOU KINDLY ******* DELETE YOUR **** ACCOUNT BECUZ U HAVE NOTHING PRODUCTIVE TO SAY THAT ISNT MEANT TO RANDOMLY **** PPL OFF....and as for the NICE person under doujep
I understand that there are very nice tuts and I am working as hard as I can...I have followed every tut I could find using the search button and scanning through threads myself...and still not working....plus I am not asking for any 1 clicks or anything....just possibly somebody who can give me an idea that might work since the tuts arent...it would be great if a person who has been ableto fix this problem for themselves could help me but.....I dont want 1clicks I can make my own hacks I mean...I know winhexand everything Im just asking about hte bypass since I have never learned how to make my own (Im workin on that though) and Ive tried everything I could find so far. but u get a thanks button for beng nice about ur post and not being a random jackass like hte guy above u (and go ahead mos I already see the infraction coming >.> I get randomly messaged/penaltied by mods for nothing all the time n e ways and just becuz I have an anger issue I can see it coming this time too >.>)

talk to me on Xfire ~ akbaby
i will try and help ya
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2008, 06:07   #6

Ok your launcher version must be v1.2a and your gg killer must be rev 1222 you have to be using the latest no crc. If all of that is current then reinstall lol. Sucks I know.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2008, 11:23   #7

you have to delete the original files in the gameguard folder of 2moons, then extract the 2 files that come with the bypass...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2008, 15:57   #8

to ltboso and redis....lol I have deleted everythingthat even has n e thing to do with acclaim and reinstalled deleted everything with bypass and reinstalled updated crc and bypass...stil nothing but Ill keep trying...soon as I get xfire back Ill try messaging u jessetoland...thanks guys.
Old 12/07/2008, 02:15   #9

elite*gold: 20
+Close

It work again due to newest thread by owner.
Closed Thread