Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

After unpack pack.0x,Can we repack them?

Discussion on After unpack pack.0x,Can we repack them? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
After unpack pack.0x,Can we repack them?

Hello

i was unpacked pack.0x with unpacker from some TUT around here.

after unpack and do follow TUT i can find the correct offset and change some effect, and can login and play even without pack.0x.

but when i play by unpacked folder i felt more lagly than normally(play with pack0.x)

so to escape from this lag how i can repack these unpacked data?

i see reconstructpack.exe is it help for repack?

condition
- i dont want to use old pack.0x just want to use modified data but in pack.0x form ,not data folder form

hoping for your answer
Thank you
Old 11/17/2008, 11:58   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
There isn't any repacker made for expedition. (Not that i know atleast.)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need to know how to Unpack, And pack
10/07/2015 - Perfect World - 6 Replies
:confused: I need to know how to step by step know how to Unpack, and pack back, pck files in the file (ELEMENT).
2x Steam Account (CSS PACK | HL PACK | CS PACK)
01/26/2012 - Steam Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, Verkaufe 2 Steam Accounts ;) 1. Bestehend aus dem Packs: - Counter Strike Source - Half Life 2.
[RTU][TUTO] Unpack and repack AION.pak
04/16/2010 - Aion - 14 Replies
Hello everyone, today I present you one of my creation, I create a package to open, decrypt, edit, and restore it to a file. Pak files of aion, we can all change before you easily found to open the file, but when to change, nobody is! In this pack you will find all the necessary tool and a tutorial for each step. Bonjour tous le monde, aujourd'hui, je vous présente une de mes création, j'ai créer un pack pour ouvrir, décrypter, modifier et remettre dans un fichier .pak les fichier d'aion,...
UWC Repack 1.0.9.9 (aka Ramas Repack)
01/02/2008 - WoW Private Server - 16 Replies
This is the newes release by Team UWC: DL: FULL RAR: UWC Repack 1.0.9.9 (Rapidshare) If you start the emu in the first time, you must type: .create_auctiondb .create_maildb .create_buybackdb