Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack for windows vista!

Discussion on Hack for windows vista! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hack for windows vista!

Hi all who read this!
First i want to say thx for alll good hacker who figured out hack for expedition!

But there is 1 thing that hacker forgot to figure out!
All hack which hacker have put in topick works on exp and lower pc programe but for Windows vista it doesnt work!
All hack i tired to set on my pc and my friends but for me i dont work and m all my friend it works.
I wanted to ask for hacker master big help, because im a realy hacker fun and i have figured many things, but now i need realy big help i dont know how to set up hack for vista!
If any 1 know how to set it up plzzz senf me a ss ore video at ore ore plzzz put it on forum.
I woild be grateful for any help because i dont know what is the problem i did it all like in topick but when i log in to game no changes seem on game like vac and wall hack
Old 10/31/2008, 21:01   #2

elite*gold: 20
+move
Old 10/31/2008, 21:10   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
That seems very strange because all of the hacks here work on Vista. I use 32bit Vista and the hacks work without any problems. I don't however get why the hacks wont work for you .
Old 10/31/2008, 22:31   #4

elite*gold: 0
To hack you need GameGaurd killer and no_crc... if you already have GGkiller make sure you "run as administrator"... most problems in vista are with this.

If this doesn't work ... dunno you must be editing something wrong

I use vista also everything works 110%