Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lag on Crevice.

Discussion on Lag on Crevice. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lag on Crevice.

I've altered Crevice dungeon but i'm having a problem. I get lot's of lag especially at the start of a round. Is this a known issue or have i made a mistake?
Old 10/20/2008, 20:47   #2

Just depends on your computer and connection, sometimes I lag, sometimes I don't

It has nothing to do with your game or your coding unless you did something that could obviously cause lag. ex. Edited laiden to spawn 10000000000000 laiden egos.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2008, 21:49   #3

Thank you for the reply. Yes, it was my connection, I changed the connection and it ran great.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
can u go crevice before 90 :O
04/20/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
juuuust wondering if u could. and is it possible to finish it lvl 8x with skill hacks?
crevice at under lvl 90??
02/20/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
hey guys i was just wondering is there a way to be able to get into crevice under the lvl of 90 cuz im 88 and i gettin 1% per vaced mob =/ its good i know but i want better (:
crevice?
02/15/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Im interested in a hack for crevice, but i saw alot of threads saying, that most of hacks DC inside dungeons. Its there any possibility of a hack without dcing inside dungeongs?
Crevice A
10/22/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Is there a way to decrease the spawn rate in Crevice A? spawns too fast to solo... what do i need to edit? or is Crevice A unsolable? thank you
Crevice C
10/17/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
can someone list the crevice c dung mob list or tell me where i can find it? thank you