Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MasterShouter the scammer

Discussion on MasterShouter the scammer within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy MasterShouter the scammer

I couldn't create an account for the Dekaron SEA server for some reason so i decided to pm MasterShouter to help me create an account. I knew MasterShouter from the 100x pserver and i thought since hes a mod, hes definately trustworthy. How wrong i was. I wasn't able to change the secret question for the account i made me because i was still having trouble on getting the SEA website to function properly for me so i decided i'd still make a character because i thought i knew i wouldn't be scammed. Anyway, i leveled up to 41 (not high i know, not worth scamming either) and he took the account and hasn't replied to my pms which makes him more guilty because if he didn't do it he would have answered and told me that. I don't have that much time for online games anymore and getting a summoner to level 41 took a fair bit of work considering it was all taken away because a greedy scammer decided he wanted to make his online experience slightly better by making mine so much worse. I want everyone in this forum to know that they should never trust or respect this guy again.
Old 09/30/2008, 15:05   #2

+#1 reported at 30.09.2008 15:04 gmt+2 cause double threads

No need to post the same thread in both sections
Old 09/30/2008, 16:04   #3

Knightned, I personally feel that you shouldn't be crying over spill milk for you new account. First of all asking someone to create an account for you is definately not a wise decision as creation of account is private and confidential. You should be looking into other ways to create a new account such as using hotspotshield program to bypass your country ip address or sites such as which allows you to register for a account from 2moon website without getting block.

Secondly you as a senior member of this forum, I believe you should know and discourage other members from doing the same thing as you are doing now. Hopefully you have learn your lesson now and such confidential information should not be shared or disclosed to anyone except yourself.

For helps and advise on account creation for uses whose IP is avoided by 2moon, Please visit "http://www.download.com/Hotspot-Shield/3000-2092_4-10594721.html" to download the program which will allow you to create the account. The file or program is 100% safe from virus and I have been using it all these time without any problems.
Old 09/30/2008, 16:31   #4

Buddy im not sure you even read my post at all. I'm not being ip blocked in any way from registering, my computer is just messing up. Also im not crying, im just warning everyone on this forum that someone im sure most people would think they could trust is actually a scammer.
Old 09/30/2008, 19:02   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
Ok dude.

WTF is u problem?? You wanted that i make u an acc on SEA coz u were to stupid to do it. I did it for u. A few days later u wanted that i change the email so that u have full control on it. I did that for u too. May u forgot to validate the new email to activate the account again. Or the email addy was wrong. May ur email is invalid and its not possible to play with it or or or. Thats not my **** problem. And u had to think about that before u asking me to change the email. I cant even help u now. Its not possible for me to log into that acc too. Even i cant change pass or anything anymore coz NOW ur email is needed for that.

So if thats the art how u thx ppl which done some things for then... Cant believe it.

So stop talking bullshit.

1 chance to say sorry then thread will closed and i will think about more consequenzes for you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2008, 19:49   #6

mastershouter u did scammm him i guess he is telling the truth why he would lie anyway no one trust muster
Old 09/30/2008, 19:57   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by johncena666 View Post
mastershouter u did scammm him i guess he is telling the truth why he would lie anyway no one trust muster

roflmao i dont care about a acc on SEA i can make on my own. Espeacially not about a noob 41 summy or what ever it was. So shut up. You dont know what we are talking about. Just knightned have to say Sorry here!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2008, 19:58   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastershouter View Post
Ok dude.

WTF is u problem?? You wanted that i make u an acc on SEA coz u were to stupid to do it. I did it for u. A few days later u wanted that i change the email so that u have full control on it. I did that for u too. May u forgot to validate the new email to activate the account again. Or the email addy was wrong. May ur email is invalid and its not possible to play with it or or or. Thats not my **** problem. And u had to think about that before u asking me to change the email. I cant even help u now. Its not possible for me to log into that acc too. Even i cant change pass or anything anymore coz NOW ur email is needed for that.

So if thats the art how u thx ppl which done some things for then... Cant believe it.

So stop talking bullshit.

1 chance to say sorry then thread will closed and i will think about more consequenzes for you.
I believe Master because he maybe is too stupid and maybe he said wrong email so Master didn't scam.
Old 09/30/2008, 20:03   #9

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagman94 View Post
I believe Master because he maybe is too stupid and maybe he said wrong email so Master didn't scam.

lol this is like so gay apoligise to master then its all over no need to spam-flame-inslult xD

probz some stupid mix up that has gone rong

hagman youre right ^^
Old 09/30/2008, 21:55   #10

elite*gold: 20
Let see, master made me a few account for eu and pserver. Nothing happens to them. Also think about this. Why would HE ya the person whos good at doing vac would take a L41 ak? Shouldnt he waited till it gets higher or have good gear? Thats just what I think *wink wink*
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/30/2008, 23:38   #11

lol just close it. its creating more spam the guy. was wrong... w/e we know that mastershouter isn't a scammer so there is no point of this thread anymore.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2008, 01:39   #12

its only 41... get over it.... lolz
was it really worth ur time typin that beast *** topic lol?
i hardly know who Mastershouter is but even if he wanted to hack you he would wait until ur atleast 90 or somin... ;D
Old 10/01/2008, 06:02   #13

Yea, getting a level 41 account? I could bot one of those in 3-4 days for ya =D. lol

Or wait, even better, why don't you bot one yourself if you don't have time to play =P
Old 10/01/2008, 06:54   #14

ok mastershouter heres my apology... im sorry your such a little lying piece of shit that you cant even admit what you did. Im sorry that your so fucking retarded that you would scam a level 41 summoner. And to everyone else im sorry that you think mastershouters anything more than a faggot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post
Let see, master made me a few account for eu and pserver. Nothing happens to them. Also think about this. Why would HE ya the person whos good at doing vac would take a L41 ak? Shouldnt he waited till it gets higher or have good gear? Thats just what I think *wink wink*
mate if mastershouter was doing so good at vac then why did he ask me if i knew how to vac in a pm after i got him to change the email on my account for me. its not my fault if hes shit enough to hack a lvl 41 summoner. just because its a noob doesnt mean hes not a scammer. and of course mastershouter wont scam you because your a mod. if he scammed you people would believe you when you told them. he just knows that nobody will believe me and that his dogs of friends like you will back him up. suck my dick motherfucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by run4fun2222 View Post
You're language is so eloquent and divine. The double posting is simply delightful. It truly inspires me. =)

Double posting
Excessive flaming
Leud and inappropriate language
Spelling errors
Grammar errors

I think I beat hagman94 =). Shame you're gonna get banned to you have 147 posts =O
that was the effect i was going for. its a shame im one of the few people who thinks that post count doesnt mean anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceh430 View Post
sorry for spam but i must post it...

i think you guys need lesson of polite behaviour.. crying and calling Mastershouter scammer for this bullshit lol u make my day, nothing is better then good joke in the morning
if he wasnt a scammer then he would tell me the answer to the secret question "What is your favourtie colour" but of course because he scammed the account, hes not going to tell me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by run4fun2222 View Post
You're language is so eloquent and divine. The double posting is simply delightful. It truly inspires me. =)

Double posting
Excessive flaming
Spelling errors
Grammar errors

I think I beat hagman94 =). Shame you're gonna get banned to you have 147 posts =O
hang on, wait, which spelling errors mate?
Old 10/01/2008, 07:06   #15

Double posting
Excessive flaming
Spelling errors
Grammar errors

Closed Thread