Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CVS testing

Discussion on CVS testing within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CVS testing

Is there a way to test out the changes you make on the cvs rather than using rexign 1.54 and waiting for 5-10 mins each time?

I wanted to test out what each change affects certain things but it takes too long to make one or two changes then starting up the clients for 5-10 mins each time.

Testing out the changes eventually takes a long long time because it takes so long for the client to load.
Old 01/13/2012, 12:06   #2

that I know there is no other way to test csv hacks,but with time and experience u will b able to know wat effect ur edit changes on a csv file will do on game.
Old 01/13/2012, 19:23   #3

Private servers
Old 01/13/2012, 21:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠Blunt♠ View Post
Private servers
wat private servers have to do with game loading time??!!
Old 01/14/2012, 04:06   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleander View Post
wat private servers have to do with game loading time??!!
Private server load faster and can easily test editing csv.
Old 01/14/2012, 08:00   #6

hmm...in that case is there some sort of downloadable offline dekaron server for the purpose of testing out hacks?
Old 01/14/2012, 16:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post
Private server load faster and can easily test editing csv.
sure u can,but wat works in a private server may not work in original one and vice versa,so still pointless.