Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

omg new patch coming

Discussion on omg new patch coming within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 7,682
Lightbulb omg new patch coming

YO YO YO dear team from elitepvpers pls realy PLS PLS PLS PLS ^^
keep vac hacks in UG let it in the UG pls

or release no dumbass version where ppl have to do smth and not just doubleclik a installer >< comon u see what happened to 2moons or ?
on evermap on everyplace are hacker in DF in Phyton draco avalon and again in DF normal ppl need 3-5 hurs to get a map becuase all higehr lvl playces are without mobs

pls dear team make tutorials 4 ppl that don't understand each 13 years old kid that comes from school(and think now get all mobs rofl) PLEASE ^^

release stuff that can understand ppl that can work with winhex dont bring out more C&P stuff that destory the game

oki thats all and btw thanks 4 more than teh hacks liek 4 teh privat server hosting generall tips etc in more sections

pls think about before u release any C&P stuff now its a newstart and its up to the UG if u make 2moons unplayable again
i hope u understand what i try to say with it
--------------------------------------------------------------

cya
Atze

ps:sry if my english is not perfect im a lil bit drunken ^^
hf with the new i hope hackfree expedition

2moons:
Segnale and Bagi
[X]reach 80
[X]reach 90
[X]reach 100
[X]get wings
[ ]get a +7 part(7x><)
[X]fail on +7
[X]100 Pks
[X]150 Pks
[X]500Pks
[ ]1000pks
[ ]USE A HACK TO PLAY
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2008, 04:14   #2

-.-" seriously dude if you want 2moons to be hack free? why the **** are you even in this forum? O.O... but really im confused as **** as to what UG is.. some dude told me admins/mods have access to this UG stuff.. while others say that if you create a hack and don't release it thats Ug..
Old 09/03/2008, 05:01   #3

the vac hacks and bots are going to stay public, the more useful hacks such as invisiblity and a lot of unknown hacks are kept in the underground. You have to be invited to the underground.. it's not if you made a so called hack and didn't release it. Otherwise I made a UG hack!! ahh
Old 09/03/2008, 08:03   #4

elite*gold: 20
well hopefully this time theres no downloads just tuts
Old 09/03/2008, 12:33   #5

Received Thanks: 7,682
^^better news

@ sinx eram look around on e-pvpers are more than just hacks 4 games here are much more topic's p-server hosting etc
Old 09/03/2008, 22:09   #6

is 2 moons working right now
Old 09/03/2008, 22:24   #7

seriously what i think its right, i mean, ppl beg to find or get a hack, n instead of just geeting a lil bit at time, them peckerheads get greedy n ruin the game cuz it catchs the GMs attention n stuff, regarless of that we would have this update with or wo hack
Old 09/04/2008, 00:21   #8

IM NEEED HACK 2MOONS EXPEDITION PLIS
Old 09/04/2008, 01:33   #9

NOOOOOOOOOOOB I HAVE A HACK UP AND WORKING ON THE NEW PATCH AND I WILL BE RELEASEING IT VERY SOON EAT ME I H8 LEGIT NOOBS AHHHHHHHH BITE ME ILL HACK WHO I WANT AND WHEN I WANT

THIS WAS AIMED AT DERA NOOB

SO EAT ME

hackers will always be on 2moons-expedition you cant stop us infact hackers the the **** right now i lost my 129 summy to acclaim i tryed and tryed to get it back but same utter bullshit you broke our policy blah blah blah

HACKERS-FTW
Old 09/04/2008, 01:53   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirn10 View Post
the vac hacks and bots are going to stay public, the more useful hacks such as invisiblity and a lot of unknown hacks are kept in the underground. You have to be invited to the underground.. it's not if you made a so called hack and didn't release it. Otherwise I made a UG hack!! ahh
u ar not member of Ug so pls shout ur mouth
Old 09/04/2008, 02:15   #11

First of all Regards to all members on this page to good help. As you know today 03 / 09 / 2008 THE 2MOONS updated its new customers. The previous version stays in the past which makes the non-functioning HACK EASY IN THIS VERSION PLEASE if some of the POST knows how to re-sign the new moons A 2 EXPEDITION IS IT agradeceria many of my party enjoyed THE EASY TO HACK The old VERSION I would like to contribute something but my person of computers is little.
Just run hacks jajajaja ITS YOUR good guide.

If you know how Jodo MORE TO THIS IS GOOD game 2MOONS Post More AND WITH good guide some are unnecessary because many become devoid DAB meals are served

Many thanks to all and switch the new EASY HACK Or some other method

Sig SO WELL

JACOB LAREZ from Venezuela
Old 09/04/2008, 03:03   #12

try to use a common internet translator if ur posting in foreign language. If someone else wanna say TWF is this BS?
yes i agree
Old 09/04/2008, 03:14   #13

lol whats this underground crap lol i have a simple winhex and a tool which i can make hacks very easy but this new patch is proveing to be superior my hack has totaly gon a wall on me im trying to make another 1 but they have done something and its very clever hmmm something with the data pak so it cant be ritten dam you acclaim

Quote:
Originally Posted by derAtze View Post
YO YO YO dear team from elitepvpers pls realy PLS PLS PLS PLS ^^
keep vac hacks in UG let it in the UG pls

or release no dumbass version where ppl have to do smth and not just doubleclik a installer >< comon u see what happened to 2moons or ?
on evermap on everyplace are hacker in DF in Phyton draco avalon and again in DF normal ppl need 3-5 hurs to get a map becuase all higehr lvl playces are without mobs

pls dear team make tutorials 4 ppl that don't understand each 13 years old kid that comes from school(and think now get all mobs rofl) PLEASE ^^

release stuff that can understand ppl that can work with winhex dont bring out more C&P stuff that destory the game

oki thats all and btw thanks 4 more than teh hacks liek 4 teh privat server hosting generall tips etc in more sections

pls think about before u release any C&P stuff now its a newstart and its up to the UG if u make 2moons unplayable again
i hope u understand what i try to say with it
--------------------------------------------------------------

cya
Atze

ps:sry if my english is not perfect im a lil bit drunken ^^
hf with the new i hope hackfree expedition

2moons:
Segnale and Bagi
[X]reach 80
[X]reach 90
[X]reach 100
[X]get wings
[ ]get a +7 part(7x><)
[X]fail on +7
[X]100 Pks
[X]150 Pks
[X]500Pks
[ ]1000pks
[ ]USE A HACK TO PLAY

stop sucking up to elitepvpers they are excellent in all ways they are not guna listen to a little noob like you m8 so dont waste youre time hacks will be public else where to you know rofl
Old 09/04/2008, 15:45   #14

Anyone got a wall/vac/tele/pot etc. hack for the new version of 2moons ( expedition.)

plz reply me plz
Old 09/04/2008, 17:46   #15

+#14 reported at 04.09.2008 17:45 gmt+2 cause double posts

Next time use edit/delete button