Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question items.

Discussion on Question items. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question items.

Hey guys, i wanna know something.

Where does 150+ items drop, in which map?

Iv been in deadlands past 2 days hunting and nothing drops, only dooms voucher and some rowdy amber.

I heard someone say items drop in phantomland...someone else said inside tower?

What is correct, in which map do they drop? Thanks.
Old 01/02/2012, 09:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
145 weapons drops in DeadLands and 150-158 items drop in Tower
160 weapons, neckleces, rings and earring in the 160 dungeon
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question About Items
07/30/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I've seen some conquer private servers with their own weapons....I have recently made a conquer private server and would like to now...how do you make items and weapons?
Question. +1 items
11/07/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
nvm
Question about items ids
10/23/2009 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
NVM
[Question]Items ID
06/02/2008 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
Kann jemand Identifikation-Einzelteile unter Verwendung des Pro wpe oder irgendeiner Paketidentifikation ändern? interessierten für es weil für den Bediener, in dem ich spiele, die GR.-Mannschaft blockierten die kundenspezifischen Einzelteile handeln, also möchte ich die Identifikation des Einzelteils ändern und sie alle handeln: O English ------------------------------------------------- --------------------------- Does anybody know how to...
Items ID question
01/15/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hi guys , i was wondering if there is a way to fake an iteam, i mean if is posible to write the iteam id or information on some file in your own wow directory, so when a GM check the iteam they see that you had it before. I know thats a server thing but its must be an information file in your wow directory that confirm that you have created,buyit,looted..... that iteam, righ? well if some one can help me with a clue or simple clear my noob question , i will be very gratefull, thx all. ...