Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron EU need help with bypassing IP

Discussion on Dekaron EU need help with bypassing IP within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dekaron EU need help with bypassing IP

As my title states..i need help with Bypassing my IP address so i can log in and play..im from AUS.If anyone could make me a Account that would be very helpful just send all details to me in private chat...
Old 08/20/2008, 11:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
find an anonymous proxy server in an allowed country an put it in your internet options in your windows controll panel!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bypassing elite dekaron
04/04/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 18 Replies
well here is the issue,i just figured id try the elite dekaron server and see if its any good. its a decent server not too many bugs and the exp rates are not too pumped up. The only problem i see is the ratio between legit and hacking players is disturbingly abnormal. It seems that they have a pretty good protection as far as C.E goes (i don't know about winhex i don't use it much to waste my time testing it) The reason I'm posting this, is cause I'm looking for someone to give me a hand with...
Ideas for dekaron-extreme bypassing
12/28/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 87 Replies
Ok, so I decided to make a thread about dekaron extreme hacking and THEORIES how to do it. Because there wasn't a thread in which we would simply talk about bypassing it,there was only threads about hacks like vac, skillhack, WH and not bypassing. So here we post our ideas abut bypassing. ^^ I also recommend that you stick this thread till a working bypass is released. Idea1: First of all I tried to find the differance between an IAT file which is created when u hack and when u dont hack (I...
Bypassing
06/05/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
CabalSEA Xtrap rev 2471 i tried love engine 0.4 didnt works been patched already anyone know any other engine that works?