Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

vac question

Discussion on vac question within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
vac question

I've noticed that different vac hacks attract different numbers of monsters and the monsters move different distances.

The best vac hack I used was when the monsters were attracted to be, but barely moved so I could do my AoE without problem! For some vac hacks, the monsters oscillate (move/swing) back and forth long distances so I can't even AoE them all at the same time. What precisely is the setting to make sure monsters don't move or only move one step when they are attracted to you.

thanks a lot in advance!
Old 08/20/2008, 00:24   #2

elite*gold: 20
You will lag and exit out of 2moons/eu in 1 lure.
Old 08/20/2008, 01:40   #3

so how do i decrease the "lure" or the oscillation of the monsters, there's no "lure" in either info.csv or monster.csv, please help thanks
Old 08/20/2008, 02:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yami_stranger View Post
so how do i decrease the "lure" or the oscillation of the monsters, there's no "lure" in either info.csv or monster.csv, please help thanks
Read around in release and question section. It will answer almost all of your questions.
Old 08/20/2008, 03:22   #5

Quote:
What precisely is the setting to make sure monsters don't move or only move one step when they are attracted to you.
Open the info.csv file and look for DwMoveDelay (usually set at 1000). Decreasing this value will decrease the distance between mob's oscilations; just keep in mind that, as kikichan already stated, this will also increase your chances of getting disconnected.

Anyway, I have no idea idea about how good/reliable your ISP is, so, if it's good, you can try with 100 MD (move delay), but if you think your ISP isn't good at all, I'd suggest you to use anything between 600 and 500 MD.

Feel free to reply back if you got any unresolved issue. Good luck.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/20/2008, 05:45   #6

thanks so much for your patience, toxicat, i'd also like to ask about how many mobs cant be attracted, i've noticed that after like 100-ish mobs they stop following me. what can i set to have more mobs follow me, since i want to kill all in one shot.

thanks once again in advance
Old 08/20/2008, 06:05   #7

Look for the 99 under the 'Call Team' (in which file you ask?, you should be able to figure that one out) column I believe (you see columns using ms exel or using a .csv editor such as DMcsvEditor (google it if you need it). That 99 means 99 mobs will follow you, it's usually 2 or 3 on a clean .csv. I haven't tried more than that because my internet's more on the ****** side and kind of think 99 is plenty enough mobs =P.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2008, 08:02   #8

101,99,99,99,6,1300,1300,1300,30,0,0,0,0,99,0,99,9 9,0,0,0,0,0,0,6,1,0,1,3,2,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
Thats one of mine on 4x speed. Try it out if u dc or not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2008, 17:36   #9

hey i set it up like that and it worked very well, except while I'm using AoE's sometimes they half of the whole stack of mobs just runs off, anyone know why?
Old 08/20/2008, 17:48   #10

its lagg, reduce your graphics make sure no dmg is shown, close down background applications, should help reduce this factor
otherwise, buy new pc and get stuff alright
i had it once or twice while having blood and high graphic settings, now it almost 0(unless i got like 180 mobs running arround and i dare to move )
Old 08/20/2008, 18:31   #11

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
Quote:
hey i set it up like that and it worked very well, except while I'm using AoE's sometimes they half of the whole stack of mobs just runs off, anyone know why?
it depends on the speed u use. when u increase the speed factor u have to lower the DwMoveDelay.
Old 08/20/2008, 18:52   #12

Its also the lag spike. It happens to me before I use invis mob. As many have know the lower the number the less distance the mob will travel around you. But that will increase greatly on your lag. Two thing can happens and it did happen to me. You will either get dc while aoeing mob or the mob will run off. Not all some. Which is an good thing. Becuase somehow it manage to get an hold of your limit and let go of the mob that was causing you lag. To become stable again. But I wont recommanded for anyone using 4x speed like me and use anything less than 100. I got other stuff that can manage to stable the lag but you dont. So do 100+ its an good chance.
Old 08/20/2008, 21:40   #13

There is only one problem with this for some people, the monsters seem to look like they're limping. I'm not sure if there is any way to fix this.