Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling guide for hacking?

Discussion on Leveling guide for hacking? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leveling guide for hacking?

Anybody know of any good places to train from 1-160 with hacks, any level ranges are appreciated.

MAKE THIS THREAD ACTIVE EVERY THOUGHT COUNTS.
Old 12/03/2011, 03:29   #2

1-37 heiharp, 37-59 ( or 58 I forgot ) norak cave , 58-95 mass spawn crespo dg , 95-130 oread mass spawn , 130-160 yoshi . You can hack some dfs between
Old 12/03/2011, 03:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠Blunt♠ View Post
1-37 heiharp, 37-59 ( or 58 I forgot ) norak cave , 58-95 mass spawn crespo dg , 95-130 oread mass spawn , 130-160 yoshi . You can hack some dfs between
xD whenever I go oread I die because it lags me like fkk xP
Old 12/03/2011, 04:20   #4

get a better pc then
Old 12/03/2011, 07:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoGer View Post
get a better pc then
It's funny because I have an i7 with 16 gbs of ram, you clearly have no knowledge about hacks. CRC hacks are generally laggy and specially when at oread 300 monsters spawned will make you lag even with a fast computer.
Old 12/03/2011, 14:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPkz View Post
xD whenever I go oread I die because it lags me like fkk xP
u dont die because lags but because there are legal ppl or u your hacks isnt made correct check non agro
Old 12/03/2011, 14:46   #7

Quote:
It's funny because I have an i7 with 16 gbs of ram, you clearly have no knowledge about hacks. CRC hacks are generally laggy and specially when at oread 300 monsters spawned will make you lag even with a fast computer.
i have more knowledge of hacks then u for sure. if ur laggy with 300 spawns on oread even with crc ur pc is **** or smth with ur set up is seriously wrong. cause atm i have a really old pc and i dont lag there on ce and only minimal on crc. but yeah as janko said u die cause of fail hacks or "legit" people. but i was to tired to read it so only read part of lagging.
Old 12/03/2011, 16:55   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoGer View Post
i have more knowledge of hacks then u for sure. if ur laggy with 300 spawns on oread even with crc ur pc is **** or smth with ur set up is seriously wrong. cause atm i have a really old pc and i dont lag there on ce and only minimal on crc. but yeah as janko said u die cause of fail hacks or "legit" people. but i was to tired to read it so only read part of lagging.
Tbh, I was about to edit my post and put that but I already knew that, it's not fail hacks it is because legit people happens to me in dungeons when I go in with legit people and the reason why lagged I later realized was because there were me and 2 other people there all mass spawning xP I feel like **** right now cause I was being such a cocky guy.

Would have been easier if you told me that before >.>
Old 12/03/2011, 17:43   #9

Nvm.
Old 12/03/2011, 19:14   #10

Quote:
Tbh, I was about to edit my post and put that but I already knew that, it's not fail hacks it is because legit people happens to me in dungeons when I go in with legit people and the reason why lagged I later realized was because there were me and 2 other people there all mass spawning xP I feel like **** right now cause I was being such a cocky guy.

Would have been easier if you told me that before >.>
y sry was too tired it was like 4:20 am here at the time. only do dgs with other hackers cause legit ppl make the non aggro not workable