Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Needed Help] Opening 2moons

Discussion on [Needed Help] Opening 2moons within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Needed Help] Opening 2moons

Well I'm sorry if this has already been posted but i can't find it on the search so here it is..

I've seen a couple of players in 2moons with 2 accounts, playing at the same time, when I ask them they say they're playing it on their one PC..

I'd love to find out how to do this as I have no clue >.< I'm guessing its a little patch file for the .exe I have to replace? Or is it a entire code I have to change (I know nothing about coding what-so ever )

Any help wiill be appreciated ^_^
Old 08/05/2008, 14:08   #2

on dekaron when i did it i used my dekaron.nsse (for hacks) to open one and the launcher to open the other.
Old 08/05/2008, 15:48   #3

hey

To play on 2 Clients on the same Computer you need only to copy the whole game folder into a other folder. Then you can start eh game 2 times.. Lol
Im doing it in this way. SOmethimes i get a Gamguard error. BUt for that i only relog.

MFG

50cent1234
Old 08/05/2008, 17:13   #4

elite*gold: 20
I just click mutilauncher shortcut on my desktop and i can open more than 1x