Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with 2moons launcher.exe and minilauncher.exe

Discussion on Problem with 2moons launcher.exe and minilauncher.exe within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with 2moons launcher.exe and minilauncher.exe

Hi i got a problem. When i start launcher.exe it just writes connecting... and nothing else and when i start the minilaucher then fo about 2 mins stays the icon with two swords and then i got an Error thats cald Connection error what i need to do ?
Old 08/04/2008, 20:46   #2

What did you edit? If you didn't try to hack, then go to your HOSTS file and remove the "2Moons.acclaimdownloads.com" line. If you were following Master's tut. then make a shortcut of "dekaron_nsse.exe" and then add " ,preceding" to the path of the shortcut.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/05/2008, 10:40   #3

OMG thanks your the best it works !!! ^.^ RESPECT